Sehun and Jieun helping kai

Kai's POV

Yooin had been ignoring me for the past few days. She walked past me without even looking at me. "Sehun!" I called out to him."neh?" "Can you help me?" I told him about my plan to let Yooin forgive me."I can't do this alone,I would need Jieun's help. Maybe I'll talk to her later." "Okay..thanks Sehun." I said and I walked to class with him.

Jieun's POV

"Are you really not forgiving Kai? He-" "Jieun!" Someone called out to me.It was Sehun. "Sehun what's wrong?" He pulled me to a corner. "I'll be back Yooin! Wait for me at class!" "Arrasso!"  "Jieun..Kai's has a plan..he wants to get back Yooin." Sehun told me about Kai's plan. "I think it would be possible and the long-term break is coming soon." He noddes his head and we walked back to class. We discussed about Kai's plan and how to help him. "When we entered the class,we saw Yooin sitting at a corner,far away from kai. She doesn't like to sit at the corner. "Yooin! I thought you don't like sitting at the corner?" "I want to enjoy the scenery outside. " I found it weird but I just didn't care about it. "Ring!" Class ended and i ran to Sehun and Kai. We started to talk about the plan.

-A few days later-

Yooin's pov

It's weird..Jieun doesn't spend time with me. He spends time with Sehun and..kai. Just hearing his name makes my heart ache more. I walked towards my locker and somebody called out to me."Yooin!" It was Krystal,one of my good friend."Hey Krystal." "Hey..are you okay? I heard about the breakup between you and kai." Krystal asked me."Yeah,I'm fine, how about your relationship with Minhyuk? "Minhyuk was Krystal's boyfriend from another high school. I know him too. The three of us grew up together,with Jieun , Jessica unnie and sunny unnie."Great..see you later Yooin!" Krystal waved to me and ran to f(x)."Yooin!" It was Jieun."I'm sorry,i couldn't accompany you,.I'm with Sehun."Aww..it's okay. Go and have fun with Sehun." I don't know why but after Jieun's got into an accident,Sehun and her became really close.She smiled and ran away. I'm alone again."Yooin!"Someone called out to me again.It was Sunny Unnie, my cousin."Unnie. Wae?" "I heard the broke up between you and Kai.Are you alright?" "I'm okay unnie,don't worry.""I don't like to see my favourite dongsaeng getting hurt,if you feel hurt,remember,u still have SNSD. And Jieun!" "Arasso. Thanks unnie!" I gave her a small hug and I went back yo my class for the lesson.

Author's Note
Hi! Sorry for not updating lately  and having too many Yooin and Kai moments. Sehun and you moments would be coming up soon. Do you want to know what's the plan of Jieun,Kai and Sehun?Read on to find out!