Sehun's sweetness

Sehun's POV

"Sehun ah."Jieun called me while i was back hugging her on the bench.

"Mhm?"I asked.

"I feel that somebody is watching us."She said.I turned back and saw nobody.

"No.I don't even see anybody."I told her.

"Oh..maybe it's just me."She said.

"Haha.You are so silly."I said and pinched her nose.

"YAH!I'm not!"She said and pouted.

"Arasso,Jieunnie."

"Jieunnie?"She asked.

"Yeah,i'm Sehunnie while Sehunnie's girlfriend is Jieunnie!"I said.

"Haha.Oh sehun you are really cute." She said and kissed my cheeks.I looked at my watch.

"Oh..It's getting late!I think we should better go back home now.Your appa and umma would be worried."I said.

"Okay."She said while smiling.She got up and we held hands and walked to the carpark.

Dara's POV

Sehun turned back and looked around.I hid behind the tree.Lucky he didn't see me.Phew.I saw them walking to the carpark and i immediately got in my car and follow them.Now i know where the little bitch stays at.She's so poor.I wonder why Sehun wants her.She got off and kiss goodbye to Sehun.I was supposed to do that.He's mine.I'm disgusted by her.Eew.I continued to follow him and drove to somewhere near the river and stopped there.I stopped too.He got down his car.I got down.

"What do you want from me?You have been following me and Jieun everywhere. "He asked me,coldly.

"Oh..so you knew that i was following you from the start."I asked while smirking.

"It's so obvious.I'm not stupid."He said.

I walked closer to him."I want you back."I said.

"No way.In your dreams bitch."He said.

Oh what?HE CALLED ME A BITCH?!I walked closer to him.

"You will regret."I pulled him and kissed him on the lips.I purposely do that because my members were helping me to take pictures and send to Jieun.Sehun pushed me away violently and i fell on the ground.

"How dare you.."I shouted at him and glared at him.

"How dare I what?Your members are there taking pictures.He pointed to the tree nearby.

What?He knew?

Sehun's POV

-Flashback-

I was driving and i saw dara's 2ne1 members walking to a tree nearby and holding a camera.I know what are they going to do now.I messaged EXO and told them everything.They happened to be  nearby and rushed.They messaged me back that they reached and i decided to stop the car.I recognised Dara's car and i knew that she had followed me all this while.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"YOU...YOU!"She shouted at me.

"I What?"I asked her.

"I'll make you regret Dara.U better not hurt Jieun or else you would get it from me."I said and went in my car and drove away away.I called my members and told them everything was done and they said that the 2ne1 members didn't get to take pictures.I was relieved and i started driving home.

-The next day-

Jieun's POV

I woke up and checked my phone.No messages from Sehun.I went to the washroom to wash up and i got change into my uniform.I walked out of my room, pouting.Sehun didn't message me.He would usually message me in the morning but he didn't today."Good morning appa,umma,opp- Where's oppa?"I asked my parents.Oppa wasn't at the living room.

"He went to school early today."Umma said.

"Oh..with taeyeon unnie?"I asked.

"No i don't think so.He told us that he was going early to meet exo."Appa said.

"Oh..ok."I said.I sat down and ate my breakfast.

"What's wrong?Why are you so quiet princess?"Umma asked me.

"Oh..nothing.I'm just a little tired."I said.

"Oh..okay."My parents said.After eating my breakfast,i went bid goodbye to my parents and walked to the bus stop while holding the books on my hands.I waited at the bus stop and a guy wearing the same school uniform sat beside me.I thought it was some random guy so i just continue to look at my phone.

"Er hem."The guy said and poked me on the shoulders.I turned and look at him.

"SEHUN?!"I shouted.

"Ssh.we are outside."He said and put his index finger on my lips.

"I thought you're in school with exo?"I asked.

"Nah.The resr went school to help kai prepare Yooin's birthday party."OH RIGHT IT WOULD BE YOOIN'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.How could i forget.Call myself a friend ugh.

"Oh shit i forgot."I said.

"Haha.U are so cute."Sehun said and pinched my cheeks.

"Where's your car?"I asked.

"It went for service."He said.

"But u can ask your chaffeur to fetch u to school."I said.

"Your parents told me that you are here waiting for the bus when i went your house to find you."He said.

"Oh..Why didn't you message me?"I said while pouting.

"Aww..don't be angry babe,i wanted to give you a surprise."He said.

"Arrasso."I said and the bus arrived.

"Kaja!"I said and pulled him up the bus.Luckilt the bus was not very full.We sat down and we started talking to each other.We got down tge bus when we arrived and we held hands.

"Oh my god!Sehun oppa is dating that nerd!"One of the girls said.I held Sehun's hand really tightly.

"Excuse me.My girlfriend is not a nerd and we are of the same age and you not in the rights to call me 'oppa'.Arrasso?And let me warn you.My girlfriend is much more prettier than you."Sehun told that girl.

"You..You."She said while pointing at Sehun.

"Let's go Sehun."I said and pushed him.

"She's a girl."I said.

"But she say you are a nerd!"He said.

"It's not the first time.People everywhere calls me nerd except for you guys because i'm not as rich as them and i study well."I said.

"But..but.."He said.

"No buts.She's a girl and she has feelings too.Don't treat a girl like that Sehunnie."I told him.

"You are so kind.I'm so lucky to have you."He said.I giggled at his silliness and we went to our lockers to take our stuffs.We walked to class while getting stared at.

A/N:

WHOOTS!FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER.Sorry for the long awaited chapter!I have to prepare for my common test now and i'll be really busy.I might be on a hiatus.Please do not hate me!And do support my other stories.Thankieww.Ilyassm.  :)