Holiday part 3

Jieun's POV

"Jieun ah!"Yooin called out to me. "Wae?" I saw what happened between you and Sehun." "I..I'm going to help them out.Kris Oppa! I'm helping you." I shouted to Kris oppa.I tried to not have any eye contact with Sehun,but some reason,I felt empty."Jieun..go talk to him." Kris oppa nudged me."but..but.." "no buts." He said. I walked to him and we didn't talk.It was awkward. "Erm..sorry?" Sehun said."Ani..kwenchanayo." "Sehun,Jieun! Time for dinner.Don't stand there!"Kai shouted to us. "Arrasso.Let's go."I pulled Sehun by the wrist. After dinner,Kai and Yooin  went out for a date,while EXO went to the beach to play,except Sehun."Why are you not going with them?" I asked Sehun."Nah..I'm just tired." "Oh..ok" I said.As I was about to walk towards my room,Sehun called out to me."Jieun!" He hold ne by the wrist and pulled me to his room."Wait for me." He went to his cardboard and took something out. He took abox.He opened it and it was the bracelet I saw on the day I went out with Sehun."Sehun..you..you..." I was speechless."Jieun,I like you..no I love you.I realised how important you are to me. I miss you day and night.When you got hospitalized,I realised how important you are to me.I just can't afford to lose you.Maybe you don't.." I put my index finger on his lips and kissed him.When I broke the kiss."I love you too Sehun." Yes I love him,from the day we met and became friends.I was just to foolish to not realise it."So..will you be my girlfriend?" Sehun asked."Yes." I said.He put on the bracelet for me and hugged me. He spinned me around."Ee..hem.." Someone said behind.It was my brother and the rest of exo."Suho Hyung." Sehun said. "You better explain to me what is going on right now.The both of you." He pointed at us and we followed him into the room.

Sehun's POV

YEHET!! Jieun is my girlfriend now.But..we still to explain to Suho hyung.Jieun was Suho hyung's only sister and he's really protective of her."Sehun..do you really like my sister?" "Yes hyung." "You sure?" "Yes." He bombarded me with a lot of questions."Oppa." Jieun called out to him.No reply."OPPA!" She shouted."What?" Suho hyung asked her."Stop asking my boyfriend so many questions!" "my sister has grown up already.Sehun please take care of her and NEVER play with her feelings." "I will hyung." I said.I held Jieun's hand and we walked out of the room. Kris hyung nodded his head, meaning that he approve us to be together. Well,I thought he like Jieun,but I was wrong. "Good night Jieun." I said and kissed her on her forehead."Goodnight my Sehunnie." She said.I smiled and she went to her room.

-The Next Morning-

Jieun/your POV

I woke up really early in the morning as I was excited to see Sehun.Yooin still doesn't know about this.I don't think Kai does too. I drank a cup of water and prepared breakfast for the rest. Someone hugged me from behind and I was shocked."Good morning Jieun." It was Sehun. "Sehun! You scared me!" I said. "Sorry!" I smiled at his cuteness.I put my hands on his neck while he put his hands on waist."Did you sleep well Babe?" Sehun asked."Of course."I said."Jieun?"  It was Yooin and Kai.They were shocked.Yooin pulled me while Kai pulled Sehun.

Author's POV

"What?" You asked Yooin." You're dating Sehun?" Yup." "Since when?""Yesterday."Serious.yesterday??" Her eyes widen."Yes,what's wrong? "No nothing." "why didn't you tell me?" Cause I was sleeping when you came back." "OMO! This bracelet is really pretty!" Yooin said to you while pointing at your bracelet."Sehun gave it to me." "what a nice boyfriend." Yooin said."You already have a necklace which is limited edition from Kai." You said."But..he only gave this to me on my birthday.Not the day we started dating!" Yooin pouted and you giggled.

"YAH!bro,why didn't you tell me that you was dating Jieun." Kai asked Sehun."I was sleeping when u came back." "Okay,make sure you don't breal her heart like how her ex-boyfriend did to her."Okay."

Jieun's pov

Yooin helped me in making breakfast.The two guys came in and helped us. Sehun fed me tomatoes and Yooin kissed Kai on the cheeks."OMO! Is this rated NC16?" Someone asked. It was Tao."I'm only 12!" Baekyeol said and they ran away with Tao."Guys stop being so lovey dovey and prepare our breakfast.We're hungry."Xiumin oppa,being the oldest one here said." We obeyed him and make breakfast.I can't wait to spend time with my Sehunnie today.