Bullied? Not that easy.

Your POV

'Ringgggg!" My alarm clock rang and i pressed it lazily. I got down my bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom. I washed up and changed into my school uniform. I took my bag and my phone. I opened the door...

"KYAA! OH SEHUN!" I shouted. Sehun was at my door. He was folding his arms.

"Sshhh." He covered my mouth. I slapped his hands away.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Protect you." He said and i chuckled. I hit gis arms playfully. We got out and bid goodbye to my parents.

"Yah wait for me! Both of you!" Oppa shouted and we giggled. We ran out and oppa caught up with us.

"Yah both of you are going to get it from me later." Oppa said and we laughed.

"Mianhe oppa." I said and he laughed. I chatted with sehun and we held hands. He placed our interlocked fingers into his pocket.

"We wouldn't be cold now." He said and i kissed his cheeks.

"Er hem." Oppa pretended a cough.

"I'm still here Oh Sehun and Kim Jieun. Tsk this two being such a lovey dovey even infront of his hyung and her oppa." Oppa said and gave us a disgusted look. We laughed at his facial expression and walk quickly to school.

"Yah!" He said and we giggled. We walked to school and entered with yookwon and her gang glaring at us. One of them was Daeun. I held Sehun's hand tighter and he rubbed my hand gently.

"Don't worry. Don't care about them." He whispered to my ear and i nodded slightly. We walked to our lockers and Yooin hit my shoulder

"Ow yah Lee Yooin!" I said and rubbed my shoulder.

"Mianhe."

"whatever. Where's Jongin?"

"There." She said and pointed to him. He was with Sehun and oppa.

"Hey you are so mean Kim Jieun. You and Sehun left me there alone." Oppa walked to me and told me that. I laughed as well as Sehun. From the side of my eyes,i could see Daeun glaring at me. Shivers sent down my spine. I got a really bad feeling that she'll hurt me. I gulped.

"Jieun kwenchana?" Yooin asked me and tapped my shoulders.

"Jieun!"

"Ah neh..i'm fine." I said and walked to class. Sehun chased after me and held my wrist.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Daeun..she..she..." i stuttered.

"She what?"

"She glared at me." I said softly,but loud enough for Sehun to hear.

"Don't care about her i already told you. Treat her as ghost. Don't worry,i'll protect you." Sehun said and i smiled.

"Now let's go to class together okay?" He asked.

"Okay." I replied and smiled,showing my teeth.

I sat beside Sehun and i don't think the teacher would care because she told us that we can seat anywhere we want to. She's so weird. First,she changed our seats,now she allow us to seat anywhere.

"Hey that's my seat you poor bitch." Daeun said to me.

"Stop it Daeun. She have the rights to seat with me. She's my girlfriend." Sehun said and  clenched his knuckles

I held his hand.

"What? But this is MY seat not hers."

"Did you forget what Ms Im said before?She said we could change our own seats so now it is not YOURS anymore Lee Daeun.