Breakup?

Jieun's POV

Where could Sehun be? "You better not touch my girlfriend." I heard someone saying.Wait.It's Sehun.I followed the voice and reached EXO's waiting room.When I was about to walk in..."So what if I don't?" Dara said.I stepped back and watch them from outside.She pulled Sehun by his tie and kissed him on the lips.Kiss!Oh my gawd.Sehun,please...please push her away..please.To my horror,he didn't.He was frozen."Sehun!" I shouted.Dara broke the kiss and I held in my tears.I stepped back and ran away."Jieun!" He called out.I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

Sehun's POV

"Sehun!" It was Jieun.Dara kissed me.I was shocked.I couldn't help myself to push her away.Why? Do I still have feelings for her? When Jieun called out to me, i then realised that my girlfriend saw everything."Jieun!" I called to her and chase her."Jieun!Stop!" She was crying.OH SEHUN WHAT DID YOU DO?URGH.She ran past Yooin and Kai.Yooin was about to chase Jieun but Kai stopped her.I continue to chase her and she fell down."Jieun!" I ran to her and helped her up."Let go of me!"She said.She flung her arms off."Jieun,listen to me.I can explain." I told her."Explain?Explain what?I saw everything Sehun!She kissed you!Why didn't you push her away? Why?" She cried and shouted at me.I didn't expect her to be so hurt."Look,Jieun,I can explain.I really can." I told her and held her hand." "LET GO OF ME OH SEHUN!"She shouted and flung away  her hands."I trusted you Sehun!You still love her!" She shouted.I was angry,angry with her not believing me."SO WHAT I LOVE HER?" I shouted back and turned away." Yeah right.." She said.
SO WHAT IF I LOVE HER. OH no,what did I do? "Ji..." I turned back.She was not there anymore.

Jieun's POV
"SO WHAT IF I LOVE HER?" Urgh!OH SEHUN I HATE YOU! I ran away and saw oppa standing over there."Oppa!" I shouted and ran forward to hug him." What happened? Don't cry." He said."Oppa..." I mumbled.He patted my back and Yooin walked to me."Jieun,wae?" I told them everything."That oh sehun..he would get it from me."Oppa said.Just then,Sehun came in.I turned my head away."Oh SEHUN." Oppa raised his voice and walked to him.He punched him."OPPA!"I shouted and stopped him.I grabbed his hand."Oppa,please,stop."I cried."Jieun,let's go." Kris oppa pulled me.I looked at Sehun once again."Kris oppa,He Sehun he..." "Ssh,everything's fine now." He said.I hugged him and he patted my back."It's okay."

Sehun's POV

I saw Jieun hugging Kris hyung.I'm so jealous."Sehun.." Dara called out to me."U HAPPY DARA?U CAUSED JIEUN TO BE LIKE THAT AND WE BROKE UP .YOU HAPPY?"I..Sehun..I'm sorry." She said."Sorry?Can that sorry bring me and Jieun back together?" I shouted at her.She cried and ran away." Sehun." It was Kai.I didn't reply and hung my head low."I know it wasn't on purpose right?"Kai asked me.He's still the one who can understand me."Yeah..she..she just suddenly kissed me." I told Kai." I know and i umderstand that feeling bro." He said and patted my back."Let's go Sehun." He said."I don't want to." I told him."Look,Suho hyung has already forgiven you.He know that it was an accident.We are one.And we would always be one." Kai said.I nodded my head and went back to the waiting room with him."Sehun!" Luhan hyung walked towards me."Hyung...Suho hyung...I...I'm sorry." I said to Suho hyung.He walked to me and patted my shoulder."Don't worry,i would help you to tell Jieun to forgive you.It's just a misunderstanding." "Thank you hyung." "Now go and rest okay?" I nodded my head and walked to the cushion. Soon,I fell asleep.

Dara's POV

What's wrong with that Sehun?I cried and told my members about this."That b!tch and bastard...they will get it from me!CL unnie said."But..at least..everything is going according to plan!" I told them."Yeah...get back Sehun Dara." Bom unnie told me.I nodded my head.

Jieun's POV

"Jieun.."It was oppa."Let me bring you to somewhere.He pulled me to EXO'S Waiting room."Oppa..what- "He pushed me in and i walked in.Sehun was sleeping on the couch.Seeing him makes me feel like crying.Sehun..please..please don't make me cry.I wanted to go out but the door was locked.Now what's this? I walked to Sehun and sat beside him.I played with my fingers and Sehun woke up." Jieun?Jieun,is that really you?Am I dreaming?" Sehun asked.I lifted my head and saw him staring at me."Pabo."I said."Jieun..I'm sorry.Dara just kissed me too sudden that i could not push her away.I'm sorry.You are the person I-" He didn't manage to complete his sentence and I kissed him on the lips.I broke the kiss."I know you love me pabo.I'm sorry for misunderstanding you." I said."So..you forgive me?" "If EXO Wins,then I'll forgive you." I said jokingly."Yah!What if we don't win?" He asked."Then don't come and find me!" I said and walked away.He pulled me and back hugged me."We would win.No,I would win your heart."He said.I giggled."I was just joking pabo." I said.And kiss his cheeks.

Author's note:
So how was the story?Sorry for not updating lately.I'm having exams and tomorrow would be the third last paper!And i'm dealing with some friendship problems now.So I would update next week.Bye bye!