With you

Jieun's POV

Wow,that was fast,it was time to return to SEOUL."What are you thinking,my silly girlfriend?" Sehun asked me."Yah! I'm not silly!" "Arrasso." Sehun said.We were holding hands and walking to the plane.We'll be sitting together again but not with Yooin,only the two of us. "I can't wait to go back and drink bubble tea!!" Sehun said."Do you like me or the bubble tea?" "Bubble tea!" Sehun said."YEAH RIGHT." His love for bubble tea never change huh?I pretended to be angry and looked at the scenery outside."Aigoo,my girlfriend is so cute."Don't be angry. I don't like you,I love you." He said. My cheeks turned red and i smiled at him.He kissed my forehead and Baekyeol brothers,who were sitting together,said"Eew..Since when the maknae became so matured?" "Hyungs! I'm always mature,unlike the both of you." Sehun stick his tongue out and I giggled at their childish argument. "I fell asleep soon when the plane took off and I laid my head on Sehun's shoulders.I just love his scent.

Sehun's POV

Jieun's sleeping,on my shoulders."I kissed her on the forehead and smiled.She's so pretty even when she's asleep.

-Reached SEOUL-

Yooin's POV

I didn't slept during the whole trip,I was talking to Kai. My chauffeur was waiting for me at the airport and I decides to bring Kai to my house to meet my parents and my oppa. He and Oppa were closed since young,so there's nothing to introduce. But,he has to explain what happened between me and him. I saw my chauffeur and I  pulled kai."Bye guys! See you tomorrow for the dance practice! "I shouted."Okay!Bye!" They waved to me and Kai.

Jieun's POV

I was very tired and decided to go home straight away.Sehun's chauffeur was waiting for him.My oppa would be meeting Taeyeon unnie first,before going home."Sehun,I'll go home first." I said to Sehun,while yawning."Yah!Where are you going? I'll be fetching you home.Remember,you are my girlfriend and I can't let anything happen to you." "Arrasso." I said."My baby is really tired huh?" Sehun asked me while ruffling my hair."Kaja!" He pulled me.I got into his car and when we reached my house,his chauffeur helped me to bring my luggage down."Sehun,I'll be going now." I said."Jieun! Go home and get some rest,I'll be fetching you tonighg to my house." "For?" I asked."Meet my parents,I'm sure they'll love you." He said and kissed my lips." so..so fast?" I said."Don't worry, my parents are nice."okay.Bye bye." I said.I was nervous.Ottoke?(How?) daehyun's parents didn't like me when I dated him,i wonder if Sehun's parents are like that too."Umma!Appa!I'm home!" I shouted. "Jieun ah!Come here." My mum pulled me to the sofa."You're dating Sehun right?""Umma..how..did you know? And how did you know Sehun?" "Your oppa told me.Sehun's mum and I are good friends since young and she wanted to meet you long time ago." "Chincha?" I said,my eyes widened.I told her thaf I'll be meeting Sehun's parents later. "Okay,go and take a nap and dress up prettily later arrasso?""okay." I walked to my room tiredly and lied down on my bed.I fell asleep after that.When I woke up,it was 7pm.Oh my,I have only 1 hour to dress up myself before Sehun come and pick me. I went for a bath."Umma! Can you help me with my fashion?"My mum was a fashion designer before she gave birth to me and my oppa. She took out a dress that I seldom wear and i love that dress a lot as it suits me and my mum designed it but i don't  wear dress usually. I changed into the dress and my mum helped me to put on make up.She curled my hair to make it look a little curly. She took out a pair of high heels.I wore that on my cousin's wedding.After that,I didn't wear those shoes anymore.I wore sneakers.It was much more comfortable.Suddenly,my phone vibrated.

From:Sehun

To:Jieun

Are you ready, babe? I'm at the carpark now.

To:Sehun

From:Jieun

Yes:)

I wore my high heels and I realised I was wearing the bracelet Sehun gave me."Umma! I'm going now!Bye Bye!" "Bye my beautiful daughter." She said."I went down and saw Sehun waiting for me."Wow,you are really pretty Jieun." Sehun said while staring at me.He opened the passenger door for me and I went in. We did not talk as I was nervous."Nervous?" Sehun asked me."Yea." I said.Sehun used one of his hand and held my hands."I'm sure they will love you." After hearing his words,I felt better.I kissed Sehun on the cheeks."we are here!" Sehun said.I look at his house."Wow,it was very big." "Sehun..I..I'm nervous." I told him."Aww it's okay,they'll like you don't worry." "Okay.." "Relax babe." Sehun kissed me on my lips and I smiled. I opened the car door and he held my hand ."OMO!This must be Jieun,Hyerim's daughter right?" Someone said.It was Sehun's mother,I guess."Anyeonghaseyeo." I said while bowing 90°. "Wow,she's polite." Sehun's mum said."Come in,we have prepared food for you.She pulled me in.I looked at Sehun and he winked at me.He followed us.The was a man inside the apartment, sitting on the sofa.It must be Sehun's dad."Annyeonghaseyeo,My name is Jieun." I said while bowing 90° again."Jieun huh?Do you really like my son?" "Neh..I really like him." "Do you.." "Aish...oppa stop asking Jieun questions! "Sehun's mum said to him."Dinner's ready!" She said."Uncle,auntie,please eat." I said politely.They smiled."Eat too.Try my cooking.""Okay,thank you for the dinner,I'll eat well." I said while smiling at them."Sehun,help your girlfriend. " "Yes dad." He gave me vegetables and I gave him food too."Er hem." Sehun's dad said. "Now,Jieun,do you know that Sehun have a ex girlfriend and she hurt him really hardly?" "Yes,uncle." "Can you promise me something?" "Yes?" "Can you promise not to hurt Sehun too?" "Of course I wouldn't do that uncle."We got along well and it was time for me to go home."Bye Auntie,bye uncle,I enjoyed myself today." "I waved to them and they smiled. Sehun's parents were quite cute."Sehun?" "Yes?" "Will you hurt me like how my ex boyfriend do?" "Jieun,of course not,you are my girlfriend and I love you." He kissed my forehead and I smiled. He fetched me home. "See you tomorrow Sehun!" I said."Jieun!" He shouted."Wae?" He pointed to his cheeks and pout."Arrasso." I kissed him on the lips."Bye my Sehunnie.Drive safely!" He nodded ."Good night babe." He said.I smiled and went back home.