Gone

Your POV

"Jieun ah mianhe i have to stay at home to accompany my parents,i can't go out with you. Mianhe." Yooin said on the phone. We were planning to go out to shop after the end of year exam but something came up there so we had to cancel it. I decided to call Sehun but he didn't pick it up.I tried calling again and finally he answered.

"Yobseyeo?"

"Sehun ah! Are you free today? Yooin cancelled her shopping date with me today." I said,sadly. I pouted.

"Jagiya mianhe EXO are hanging out together today but if you don't mind,you can join us!" He said happily and i could sense him smiling on the other hand.

"Nah. It's okay i'll just go out alone today. Enjoy your trip with EXO! Saranghae."

"Nado saranghae."

I hung up the phone and got changed into some comfortable clothings since it was summer. I took my bag and went out. Appa was out at work while umma was at a friend's house. Why is everyone not free today? Sigh. I walked out of the house and went to dongdaemun since it has been quite some time i went there. I took the subway there. On the Subway,i could sense someone seeing or should i say glaring at me. No Kim Jieun it's nothing. I told myself and kept calm. I plucked my earpiece into my ear and walked out of the subway when I  reached the station. I went shopping and bought some clothings there.

Sehun's POV

I hung up the phone while smiling and the hyungs stared at me weirdly.

"Bwoh?" I asked and they laughed.

"Nothing i know you love Jieun but please do not smile like an idiot here." Chanyeol hyung said and i glared at him.

"Where's Jieun?" Luhan hyung asked.

"She said Yooin cancelled their  shopping date because something came up and she decided to go out alon-" my eyes widened.Did she say alone?!

"Shit." I cursed and they look at me.

"What?"

"Jieunsaidshe'sgoingoutalone!" I said in one breathe.

"Woah Sehun slowly." Kris hyung told me.

"Jieun she said she's going out alone!" i said nervously breathing in and out at every word.

"Yeah and so?" They asked and i rolled my eyes. They understood after some time and their eyes widened.

"Call her quick!" Joonmyun hyung said,worried about his baby sister. I dialed her number and she picked it up.

"Yobseyeo?"

"Jieun where are you?"

"Dongdaemun.Wae?"

"Dongdaemun where?"

"Erm at a ice-" She said halfway and everything went quiet.and i looked at my phone.

"Jieun!JIEUN!KIM JIEUN!" I shouted at the phone and people were staring at me and i don't care.

"What happened?" Joonmyun hyung asked me.

"I..i don't know we have to go dongdaemun now let's go!" I shouted and we boarded our own cars and drove there. Ice? Ice cream store? We got down.

"Where is she?"

"She said ice and everything went quiet."

"Ice cream! The ice cream shop she loves i know where is it let's go guys!" Joonmyun hyung exclaimed and we immediately rushed there. Nobody was there and we asked the store owner.