The date

Jieun's POV

'Bring..bring.." My phone vibrated and i've got a new message who could it be?

From:Sehun

To:Jieun

Hey! Sehun here.Do you want to go out to talk about the plan?  And have a..date? Not that date but it's just a friendship date. I want to know more of you. Pls reply me!:)

From: Jieun

To:Sehun

Sure:) Where do I meet you?

From:Sehun

To:Jieun

At your house  :) I'll fetch you. I will wait for you at the carpark.

I smiled at the message and went to dress up myself. I wore some casual clothings as it was spring,I wore a T-shirt with a jacket and a skinny Jeans. I put on light make up and went out."Umma! I'm going out! I'll comeback home after I ate dinner!" "Okay! Take care Jieun!' "Arasso! Bye Umma!" I waved to her and she waved to me. I went down to the carpark and saw Sehun waiting for me with his BMW car. "Hi Jieun! You..You look really pretty." "Thanks Sehun!" I gave him a slight smile.  He helped me to open the passenger door and I went in.

Author's POV

Actually,Sehun was just using an excuse that he wanted to talk about plan...he just wanted to see you even on weekends.

-Back to your pov -

"Erm..Jieun? Are you hungry?" Sehun asked me, breaking the awkward silence."A little." "Should we go and eat first? I can bring you to a restaurant that has many delicious food! And then we'll go shopping!" "Sehun..relax.We have one whole day to ourselves." "opps,sorry." We soon reached the shopping mall and Sehun parked his car. "Let's go!" He pulled me by the wrist and I blushed.  At the shopping mall,I saw a western food restaurant and wanted to eat western food."Sehun! Can we eat this?" I point towards the restaurant."Sure." He smiled at me and we walked in the restaurant. We sat down and ordered our food."One plate of chicken cutlet please." I ordered. Sehun ordered the same thing as me. "Hi Sehun." Someone interrupted us when we were chatting happily."Dara? Why are you here?" Sehun asked. Dara? Who's that? "I'm here with my boyfriend. Is this your girlfriend?  She looks really ugly,sehun find a girl like me." She said while looking at me,disgusted.Excuse me? You're not pretty at all. I wanted to say that but Sehun talked first. "Yes Dara,she might not be prettier than you and she might not be as rich as you BUT she's a nice person. She would not dump her boyfriend just for a another guy Not like you Dara." "BWOH?" She exclaimed. "Please leave,you're distracting me and my girlfriend." Sehun said. She pulled her boyfriend and left the restaurant. When Sehun said that I was his girlfriend,my cheeks turned hot and red and I smiled really widely.

Sehun's POV

Urghh..I hate that Dara. She's my ex girlfriend and she's in YG High.  She dumped me for another guy,named Taeyang. Or whatever his name is. When I mentioned that Jieun 's my girlfriend, Jieun blushed and smiled. Ha! I knew it.She had feelings towards me.When our food arrived,we started eating and after eating we went for shopping. We didn't talk about Kai's plan.Instead,we talk about ourselves and I knew Jieun better.When we walked past a Jewelry shop,Jieun looked at something in the window. "Sehun! Look at this! It so pretty." She pointed at a bracelet. I pulled her into the Jewelry shop."Hi welcome." One of the staffs said. "Can I have a look at the bracelet that is displayed outside?" I asked her. She showed me and I tried it on Jieun's wrist. "It really prerty on you. I can buy this for you." Jieun looked at the price and said."Sehun,this is too expensive.." "It's okay." "Sorry,but I'll consider." Jieun told the staff and gave her back the bracelet. The staff just smiled and kept the bracelet.Her eyes was fixed on it for quite a long time.She pulled me out. "Sehun,it's too expensive.I can't afford it. "Ok,as you wish." I said to her and gave her a smile. We walked past a bubble tea shop. "Bubble Tea!!" I exclaimed and pulled Jieun.I was acting like a child. "You really like bubble tea alot huh?" I nodded my head embarrassingly. "Aigoo,since when Sehun became so cute?" Jieun said and ruffled my hair. "Come on." She held my hand and went to order the bubble tea."What flavour do you want?" Jieun asked me."Taro please." She held my hand.Omg!After buying the bubble tea ,we went to a quieter place,which was outside. While we were drinking the bubble tea...i remembered that Jieun wanted that bracelet. I decided to buy it for her. "Jieun..waut for me here. I'll be back soon." "okay."She smiled at me. I ran to the jewelry shop and got the bracelet. When I reached outside, I saw someone pulling Jieun and Jieun was pushing him away. That guy suddenly hugged her and Jieun struggled but he held her too tightly. "Hey what are you doing?" I shouted at him. "Sehun!" Jieun cried and hugged me."Ssh..everything's fine."I soothe her. That guy ran away after i shouted at him."Who's that Jieun?"

She told it was her ex boyfriend,who hurt her really deeply. She has the same case as me.

Jieun's pov

"Hi Jieun." Someone said.I looked up and I saw Daehyun,my ex boyfriend who hurt me really hardly. He just dated me for a dare and he keeps hitting me. "What do you want from me?" I asked him with a cold,icy tone."You're alone?" "No,my boyfriend went to get some stuffs." Wait,Did I just say boyfriend? Do I really like Sehun? Daehyun pulled me and hugged me. I tried to push him but he was too strong. "What are you doing?" Someone shouted.I recognised that voice.It was Sehun. "Sehun!" I cried out and ran to him and hugged him. The feeling..it..it was different.It's not the feeling when I hugged other guys,like Daehyun.It was really different. I feel warm in his hug and i can feel comfort.I really didn't want to let go. After telling hum my story,we went to his car."Erm sehun,What's that?" I poing to the bag on his hand. It was the jewelry shop we went in just now. "Oh..er..nothing,I just got something for my mother." "oh.." It was weird but I didn't care. When we reached my home,I waved to him and said "Today's the best date ever Sehun. Thank you." I gave a peck on his cheeks and got down his car.

Sehun's POV

Did she kiss me? Yes! You did it Oh Sehun. I looked at the jewelry and decided to give her on our long-term break where we would be going to Jeju island for Kai's plan. And to confess to Jieun about my feelings.