Birthday Party.

Sehun's POV

Tonight is Yooin's birthday party!YEHET. Since it is quite formal and it is something like a prom,i wore a tuxedo and messaged Jieun

To:My bae

From:Sehunnie :)

Hey Jieunnie are you ready? I'm going over to your house to fetch you.

I put down My phone and continue to fix my suit.My phone vibrated.

From:My bae

To:Sehunnie :)

Sehun ah mianhe. I'm already at Yooin's house helping her with the decorations.

I pouted at the message why didn't she tell me earlier?But it is okay cause i think yooin called her last minute or something.So i replied:

To: My bae

From:Sehunnie :)

It's okay. I'll see you later yah

She replied me back with a heart.She's so sweet.

" Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi-" My phons rang and i picked it up.Guess what? It was Dara.

"What do you want from me?"I asked her harshly.

"Sehun ah mianhe. I realised my mistakes in the past and i promise that i won't repeat it. I'm already engaged to Daewon so don't worry i won't bother you and your girlfriend anymore.Sorry for everything." WOW this dara finally changes.

"It's okay. Congratulations on your engagement.Last long!"I said and she said thank you we both hung up the phone.

I don't know if she's lying or not but at least she wouldn't pester me and Jieun anymore. I went down,bid goodbye to my parents and drove to the hotel where Yooin's birthday party would be held.

Jieun's POV

"Oppa says that he doesn't want to come."I said,sighing.

"Oh.. well it's okay we all know what's wrong."Yooin told me. I just gave her a slight smile.

I hung the balloons on the strings on the ceiling and when i wanted to get down,i lose my balance and fell.

"OMO AHH!"I shouted and luckily,someone caught onto me. It was Sehun.

"Sehun?"i asked him.

"Yeah. I just came in and i saw you falling so i ran and i caught you.Be careful Jagiya."He said and kissed my lips. Okay we were still at that position.

"EEW SEHUN PLEASE!"Chanyeol hyung said and covered his eyes.I stood up immediately and fix my dress.

"Hyung!"Sehun shouted,blushing.He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Aigoo is my Sehun blushing right now?"I said and ruffled his hair.

"Yah! Kim Jieun!" He shouted and pouted.He ruffled my hair and both of us laughed.

"Yah!Jieun i need your help."Yooin shouted.

"Ah..neh!Coming!" I shouted back.

"See you later Jieunnie."Sehun said and winked. I nodded my head and went to help her.

Sehun's POV

I got a drink and sat down together with the rest of EXO.

"Where's Suho hyung?" I asked and looked around for him.