Friends

Kai's POV

‘Oh no,what did you do Kim Jongin?‘ I asked myself. The love of my life is angry with me now.Yooin where are you? She's so fast. When i was finding her,i saw her walking in front of me. "Yooin!" she did not reply and i ran to her and grab her by the arm." Yooin,don't be angry  please?"She folded her arms and pouted. Aww..she's so cute. "sorry yooin." I said. She smiled and hit my arms."Don't ever smirk again.You know I hate that." "Arrasso. Not angry anymore?" i asked. "Maybe?" After saying she ran away. "Yah!" I chased after her and we ran into the dance studio together. It's my favourite lesson,dance. I love dancing ever since young and Yooin loves dancing too. When we walked into the dance studio,EXO was there,except for Sehun. "Suho oppa , where's Sehun and Jieun?" Yooin asked Suho hyung. "I don't know.When we turned back, Sehun and my little sister was not there anymore.

Jieun's POV

I was trying to ignore Sehun but too late, he pulled me by the wrist and pulled me. He was standing behind,so nobody could see him. "YAH! LET GO!" I shouted. He didn't let go. When we reached the roof garden,he let go of me. "What do you want?" I asked him,in a cold,icy tone."Woah..chill,don't be so cold." Sehun said.You are cold too. I thought to myself. "Look,I'm sorry for just now..but now,can we be friends? What? The cold prince apologised to me?Did I hear wrongly or what?While,he's not that bad as i thought. "So? Friends? I didn't have a girl friend before...so can you be my friend?" He asked. "Erm..okay." I said. I looked at my watch and we were running late for class. "Oh no..We're late! Mrs Im would scold.Let's go!" I exclaimed. I pulled Sehun by the wrist and we ran to the dance studio.

Sehun's POV

Jieun accepted me as a friend! Yes! I didi it. She grab me by the wrist and pulled me to the dance studio.As we reached the dance studio,everyobe were looking at us and Jieun was still holding my wrist. Mrs Im looked at us and said."Mr Oh and Ms Kim,both of you are late." Jieun quickly let go of my hand and apologised to Mrs Im. She bowed and return to her place and did some warm ups.I stood beside Kai and did my warm ups."Yah! You better explain to me what happened after this. " I nodded my head and looked at Jieun. Why must you be so pretty Jieun? Even though she held my wrist for a few minutes only, I was still happy.