EXPOSED!

Sehun's pov

1 more day! Finally i can get out of this Daeun trap.

"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae." My phone rang and i answered it. It was Joonmyun hyung.

"Yobseyeo?"

"Sehun ah. I have to tell you something. Meet me at the usual place." He said and hung up. What's wrong with him? I got changed and wore my coat. I got out of the house and went to the bubble tea shop we always go to.

"Sehun you are finally here." He said.

"Hyung what's wrong?" I asked him. That was weird. Nobody was at the shop.

"The shop isn't open?" I asked.

"Yeap. The manager knows us and helped us to close the shop today."

"Helped us?" I asked.

"Today is Jieun's birthday don't tell me you forgot Sehun." He said and hit my head,lightly.

"Oh yeah!" I said and he laughed.

"But how about the plan?" I asked.

"Just tell Daeun you are busy today." He said and i nodded my head. I whipped out my phone and messaged her.

"The rest would arrive later. Let's get started on the preparations first." He said and I nodded. We started blowing balloons and hung it up onto the wall. EXO arrived after a while. They said Yooin was shopping with Jieun to keep her accompanied. We went to the kitchen and made a cake for her birthday. One of the staffs and our friend,SuMin helped us and her hand and Chanyeol hyung's hand touched. We looked at them and teased them. They blushed. They both liked each other. SuMin came from a poor family and she had to work part time everyday to feed her younger brother. Her mother and father was heavy gamblers and they were always not at home.She should be enjoying life at this age. We met her in this Bubble tea shop and we became friends. Chanyeol hyung fell for her and i think she did too. I looked at the rest and gave them the signal to leave them alone. They nodded and we went of the kitchen without them knowing. We sat at one table and chatted.

"Do you think Daeun has really fallen for our trap. She's quite smart though.." Kyungsoo hyung asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

"She's head over heels for Sehun,of course she'll trust him!" Tao hyung said and i giggled.

"I don't know.But maybe Tao hyung is right." I said and they laughed. Time passed really quickly. It was already 5.30pm.

"They should be here soon. Guys are you done?" Kris hyung shouted to Chanyeol hyung and SuMin. They came out.

"Yeah we are." Chanyeol hyung said and rubbed his nape. He's shy. Awwww. We heard footsteps and we off the lights.We hid at one corner and when we heard the bell ringing,we jumped up.

"Surprise! Happy birthday Jieun!" We shouted aand Jieun's eyes were wide opened. She covered her mouth.

"Happy birthday my baby sister." Joonmyun hyung said and hugged Jieun. She hugged back.

"Happy birthday babe. I love you." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Nado." She said and hugged me.

"Get a room both of you!" Tao hyung said and we laughed. We sang the happy birthday song and Jieun blew the candles.

Jieun's POV

I closed my eyes and made a wish. 'I wish i would forever be with Sehun.'

"What did you wish for?" Sehun asked me.