Holiday part 1

Jieun's POV

"Ring! Ring!" It's the end of class,that means it's the long term break!"Okay class..pack up your things,I'll see you after the long term break.Arasso?" "Arasso Mrs Lee." "Yooin!" Yooin's with Krystal and f(x) nowadays,she doesn't seem to care about me. Maybe because I ignored her? "Hey Jieun." "Do u want to go Jeju island with me this saturday? We'll go there for one week." Actually this was part of Kai's plan."Erm..okay." "Let's go home!" I pulled her and she smiled.

-Fast forward(Saturday)-

Yooin's POV

It's saturday,that means I'm going Jeju Island!I packed my things and went down. My chauffeur helped me to take my baggage  and luggage. Since it was summer,I brought thin clothings."Umma! Appa! Good morning!" I kiss my umma and appa on their cheeks. "Excited huh?" My mum asked me. I nodded my head and smiled really widely like a pabo. They chuckled. "Yooin ah!" It was my brother,Lee Taemin.He just got back from America one day ago and he didn't know what happened between me and kai. If he knew,he would 'kill' him.Haha... Actually I forgiven Kai,but he didn't find me and I was really sad. I really really miss him."Oppa!" "So..see you next week huh?" He sounded a little disappointed as he didn't get to spend time with his beloved dongsaeng after he came back."Oppa,don't be sad..i'll come back and go out with you okay?" "Okay." He smiled like a pabo and ruffled my hair."Oppa!" I hated when he ruffled my hair and shoved his hand away. I looked at my watch and found out that it was 9.20 a.m. That means  I have to go to the airport already. I must reach there at 10 but me and Jieun were meeting up. She told me that Sehun was going but she didn't tell me if Kai was going. I wish to see him."Bye Umma! Bye Appa!Bye Oppa!" I waved to them."Annyeong! Take care of yourself! " They shouted in unison. I laughed at them and got into my car.

Jieun's POV

I'll be going to Jeju Island with EXO and Yooin.Kai's already there,he's preparing a surprise party for Yooin.I packed my things and bid goodbye to my umma and appa. Oppa was coming along.We took the taxi there."Oppa.." On the way to the airport,I aaked Oppa something."Yes Jieun?" "Do you think Kai's plan would work out?" "Yes,it will and I bet Yooin already misses him.And.." He mumbled to himself something."And..what?" I asked."Nothing." "Okay."We reached the airport and saw Yooin inside.  She was wearing a floral dress and wore a jacket. She looked really pretty."Yooin!"I called out to her. She smiled and walked to me."Annyeong Suho Oppa." She waved to my brother."Why didn't you tell me that ypir brother was coming."Opps..the whole EXO is going except for Kai." "oh..." She looked dissapointed.EXO arrived later and Sehun ran to me. " Jieun!" "Hi Sehunnie." I said."ooh..." The whole EXO said,including Yooin."Yah!" I shouted. They laughed. "Kaja!" Sehun linked arms with me and pulled me to the counter to get our tickets.Since,Yooin was a membership,all of us get to sit the first class. I'm so happy. Mr Lee Soo Man sponsored us as Yooin was his beloved daughter."I'm sitting with you!" Sehun said excitingly to me. I would be sitting in the middle while Yooin would sit on my left side while Sehun would sit on my right.I smuled to him and we went in the departure hall. On the plane,"Jieun! Let's take a selfie!" Oppa was sutting behind us and photobombed us."Hyung!" Sehun shouted at him and pouted."Aigoo..sehunnie is so cute." I said while pinching his cheeks. "Chincha? I'm cute?"Sehun said,with his eyes widened. I chuckled and nodded my head."Dear passengers,please fasten your seat belts,we would be flying in a few minutes time." The pilot of the plane said."Yooin ah..are you excited?"I asked Yooin when Sehun was talking to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo oppa. "Hey..how's the relationship between you and Sehun?" "What do u mean? There's nothing between us..we're just friends." "Haha..okay." Yooin said.On the plane,Yooin slept and i slept too. Me and Sehun played for awhile and then we went to sleep.

Sehun's POV

I looked at Jieun,she's so pretty even when she sleeps.We played and she won every game.Actually,I could win her..but I just let her win."Dear passengers,we are arriving in Jeju Island,please go back to your seats and fasten your seatbelt."The stewardess said.I fasten my seatbelt and helped Jieun too.Yooin's one was already buckled. When I was fastening Jieun's seatbelt,my face was close to her and suddenly, she opened her eyes and stared at me. Opps. "Erm..sorry,i was just helping to fasten your seatbelt. "I said,while rubbing my neck in embarrassment. Ahh..Kwenchanayo.(It's okay) Thanks by the way. "Dear passengers,we had reached Jeju Island.Thank you for travelling with Asiana Airlines and we wish to see you again.Have a nice day."We had the privilege to get out of the plane first. Chanyeol hyung  was recording us with his video camera.  Oh yeah! Kai! I should message him that we had reached Jeju Island and ask him to be prepared. I took out my phone and messaged him.

To:Kai

From:Sehun

Hey bro,we reached Jeju already.Be prepared.Yooin looked kinda sad when you are not around.

From:Kai

To:Sehun

Ok. Thanks Bro :)

I kept my phone and when we walked out of the airport,there was wind and it blew on my face.It was very cooling."Sehun,did you inform Kai?" Jieun asked. I nodded my head and she smiled.Jeju Island here we come!