don't scare me

Sehun's POV

"BANG!" I felt a sharp pain in my hand and i opened my eyes,Daeun had shot me in the arm! I held onto my bleeding hand and before i knew,everything blacked out.

Nobody's POV

Daeun also got shot by the police and she fell onto the floor. The police arressted her and Tao,who was waiting for Sehun,came in. He was shocked and the ambulance quickly sent Sehun to the hospital. Tao informed the other exo members. They didn't know how to tell you.

Joonmyun's POV

"Arrasso. We'll come later." I said and hung up the phone. Haish. How am i supposed to tell jieun about this? Sehun is injured and still unconscious. Jieun is also not awake yet. What am i going to do?

"O..oppa..." I heard Jieun's voice and i turned around.

"Jieun ah!" I went to her and helped her up.

"Where..where's Se..sehun?" She stuttered. I sighed and told her everything. Her eyes widened.

Jieun's POV

"Se..sehun..got..what? He got shot?!" I stuttered and oppa nodded his head. I got down the bed and plucked out all the wires sticking to my hand.

"Jieun ah!" Oppa called out to me. I didn't care. I stumbled but who cares. I walked through the hallway,to Sehun's ward.

"I heard that someone's injury was very serious.He got shot." One of the nurse told the other nurse. My eyes widened and now it's as big as Kyungsoo oppa's one. Maybe bigger. I ran to Sehun's ward and found him sitting on the bed,with his arm wraped up in bandage. I ran to him and hugged him. I cried and sobbed.

"Yah waegurae? Why are you crying? I'm not dead yet!" Sehun shouted to me and hugged me with his the other hand.

"Don't say that 'die' word. I hate that." I complained to him and i was still hugging him.

"Aigoo arrasso. I'm fine you see. I'm still strong. " he said and i let go of the hug. I hit his arms.

"OWW YAHH!" He shouted at me.

"You call this strong? Yeah right." I sarcastically said and scoffed.

"I mean i'm strong but not this hand. This hand is weak." He said to me and pointed to his wound. I pouted.

"Yah see i'm fine." He said and pecked me on the lips.

"Yah both of you stop it!" Chanyeol oppa said and covered his eyes. All of them scoffed and went out of the ward. Sehun and I looked at each other. We laughed.

"Yah don't you ever scare me again." I said to Sehun.

"I should be the one saying that Kim Jieun who asked you to go out alone even though you knew you were in trouble." Sehun asked and i scoffed.

"I was bored. I asked you to go out with me but you were busy." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I really was busy." He said and i crossed my arms.

"Yeah yeah." I said  and Sehun kissed me on lips.

"I hate you." I said.

"I love you too." He said sheepishly and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. I stood up and wanted to leave the ward.

"Where are you going?" Sehun said and pulled me and i fell onto his embrace.

"Se..sehun ah..we are at the hospital."

"There's nobody." He said and i blushed. I hit him on the arms.

"You are blushing babe." He said and i glared at him. He laughed and i got down the bed.