Plan

Jieun's POV

I wanted to go home so Kris oppa sent me home. He informed the teachers and they allowed.I don't want to see that sehun and Daeun.

"Jieun ah kwenchana?" Kris oppa asked while driving.

"Ah..neh oppa." I said

"Don't lie.Tell me." He said.

"Oppa.I...I...should i.." I mumbled.

"Should you what?" He asked.

"Should i break up with Sehun?" I asked,on the brim of crying.

"What? Jieun breaking up wouldn't solve the problem. Talk to him nicely. He will listen. Because Daeun is his childhood friend and they lost contact so he's being like that." Kris oppa said. What? Daeun was Sehun's childhood friend?

"Kris oppa i don't want to get hurt again i don't want to be like oppa." I said and a tear slipped out.

Kris oppa stopped the car at one side and turned to look at me.

"Don't cry please Jieun." He said and cupped my cheeks. He wiped off my tears with his thumb.

"Just give yourself some time before making the final descision Jieun ah. If you break up with Sehun,he'll be so heartbroken too.

"You are right oppa. Let's go. I'm tired." I said and laid back down on the seat. Should we give each other time? I sighed. I went home and umma was shocked.

"Omo Jieun ah why are you back so early. OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!"Umma asked while touching my wounds. I winced. She brought me to the sofa.

"OMO WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO MY BABY SISTER?!" Oppa,who just got out from the kitchen,asked me.

"Oppa are you okay? Why did you skip school today?"

"I should be the one asking you that Kim Jieun." He said.

"Now tell me."

"I fell down from the stairs." I lied to them.

"You sure you okay?" They asked and i nodded my head.

"Now go get some rest you are tired." Umma said and i nodded my head. I went back to my room and shut the door behind me. I fell to the ground and cried my lungs out.

I walked to my bed,dragging my feet and let my body fall onto my bed. I fell asleep after crying. I was too tired.

Suho's POV

After Jieun walked into her room and closed her door, i took out my phone and mesaged Sehun.

To:Sehun
From: suho
Sehun ah what happened to my baby sister??

'Brrrr' My phone vibrated.

From:Sehun
To:Suho
I'll explain to you later hyung. Is Jieun okay?

To:Sehun
From:Suho
I think so...she said she fell from the stairs. You better explain to me later.

I sighed. Jieun is lying i can tell. I'm her brother,how can i not know?

Sehun's POV

I'm so gonna be in deep trouble. I put my phone in my pocket and Daeun saw me sighing.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I ignored her.

"Sehun..."

"What." I ask her rudely and coldly.

"I'm sorry..."