Freaky Friday

Thanks for 2k reads Mbs ❤

For the special today I'm gonna be using Y/n so yay.

Freaky Friday.

Who: Huey

I might do Riley too

Sorry for being late on this and happy February for all my African Americans and hopefully if I write fast enough I can come out with two Valentines specials on V-day

Y/n pov

I woke up in a very weird feeling. I felt something on me. I looked down and saw myself. My eyes widen. "AAAHHH." I yelled and fell off the bed. "What? What happened?" I heard myself say. I looked up. My eyes widen. Huey eyes widen. "Y/n?" Huey asked. "Huey?" I asked.

"You're me and I'm you." I said. "What the fuck is going on?" Huey asked as he ran his fingers through my hair. I think about last night.

He hasn't been home in hours. What can he possible be doing? He's never been gone for this long. I sit from my bed and grab my phone. I go on Instagram and go through everybody stories. I hit Riley's story and he's at some party. The camera's facing him and he spins. Than something looks oddly familiar. I go back and stop the video. Is that Huey? What the fuck!?

I zoom in. Than I see Jazmine. My eyes widen. They're about to kiss. I play the video and stop it again. He's kissing her. His hands on her ass. Giving it a nice ol squeeze. I turn it off and cry for a while. That motherfucker said he would never hurt me! I've been with him since college! Fucker!

I climb into bed and shut off the light. Than I hear the door open to our room. I hear some movement. I'm facing the right. Than the bed on his side deepens. He shuts off the light and pulls me into his arms. I can smell her. Sometimes I wish me and him can trade places.

Ohhhh. "How do we fix this!? I have so much to do today! Fuck!" Huey says and panics. "Huey calm down. I don't know what the fuck is going on but we'll just have to deal with it." I said. He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Okay just write down the things you have to do today and I'll do them." I said. He sighs.

So we wrote everything we had to do today and got dressed. We get outside and Huey starts to head to his car. "Umm Huey you have to take my car." I said. He sighs and grabs the key out my hand and I toke his. It's so weird being this tall.

I look at the list he gave me. Do this. Go here. Blah blah.

-time skip-

It was already 11:30 and I was ready to head home. When I started the car his phone went off.

Jazz:
Were you able to get rid of wifey poo for the night?

My eyes widen. Ima take the opportunity to read these little text messages. Who's this Jazz girl? So I scroll up.

Jazz:
Hey Huey. It's me Jazmine. I'm back in town hoping we could met up or something?

:Huey
Oh hey Jazmine. Sure I'm free after 5 today.

Jazz:
Great! Cammann cafe?

:Huey
Yeah that works.

The next few convos weren't nothing special. Than it got interesting.

:Huey
We shouldn't done what we did last night.

Jazz:
Why not? We both enjoyed it.

:Huey
Because I'm in a relationship Jazmine. I won't do that to Y/n

Jazz:
Yeah Y/n. Can't wait to meet her 🙄

Next few messages were well maybe the writer got to lazy to type all that shit so just imagine it.

I texted this Jazmine girl that they were over than blocked her number. I started the car and drove home mad. I also didn't realize it almost 2 in the morning.

This is gonna be a long night.