Preferences

What your friend group calls you guys

Huey: Mr and Mrs. Freeman. (It's Mr and Mrs. Smith joke)

Riley: The Freaky Couple

Caeser: The Loud couple

Hiro: The Cozy couple.

Who said the three words first.

Huey: You. When you were cooking you forgot something at the store and asked Huey to get it for you. He did and when he walked in with your were so happy. "Oh my god I love you! Your the best babe!" You said unaware. You took whatever you needed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Quickly making your way to the stove where food was being boiled. Huey stood there. "Love is a strong word but I love you too." Huey said and walked away. "Wait WHAT!?" You said and quickly followed him.

Riley: You. You were taking a nice relaxing bubble bath together with candles and roes petals everywhere. "You know I love you." You said. Riley smiled and looked up at you. "I love you too Ma."

Caeser: Both. You both needed to tell each other something and it ended up saying I love you to each other.

Hiro: Him. Why not? Like again he just blurted it out.

When he found out your were pregnant.

Huey: He was happy but knowing Huey he didn't show it. At some point in the night he quietly made his way over to you and kissed your stomach.

Riley: Boy was he happy. He smiled from ear to ear and spun you around. He took you to Grandad's and called everybody to come over. When everybody came he was so happy that he couldn't say he called everyone. You looked at him already annoyed and said your pregnant standing next to him doing the celebration booty dance.

Caeser: He was scared. After you belly started developing more he started to relax. After your baby was here he was so happy. He cuddled the baby more than anything in the world.

Hiro: He already knew so he was ready. He found out by the way you did things differently. So when you told him he gave you a hug and a bunch of kisses on your stomach and your face.