Valentine's Day

No season but is inspired by the movie Duplex

Valentine's Day...

Name: Y/n (since it's a special)

Who: Riley

Happy Valentine's Day

Y/n's pov

I woke up to the smell something being burnt? Than the fire alarm went off. I got out the bed quick and run downstairs. When I got to the kitchen Riley was swinging a table cloth by the fire alarm. I coughed a bit from the smoke.

"Baby.....what are you doing?" I asked while coughing a bit. Riley turned his head to me. "I was tryin make breakfast but it ain't workin." Riley said. "That's okay baby how about I-" "GIVE IT TO ME BABY." Our neighbor, Mrs. Ross screamed. She was between 95 and 105.

Riley and I made a disgusting face. We lived in a duplex and she lived upstairs. She was there when we moved here. "How about we go out for breakfast?" I asked.

-Time skip-

We were walking in with bags of clothes that we bought each other since we were out and groceries. Than some old man came out of Mrs. Ross's place butting up his shirt. Riley and I looked at him and than at each other. Than rushed into our place.

"I thought she was a Widow?" Riley asked. "She is." I said. We placed our bags down. "We left at ten and now it's three that means." I said. "They've been up there fucking five hours?" Riley asked. "I guess so." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"That is just." Riley started than scrunched up his face. "Gross?" I asked and he nodded his head. I walked over and put my arms around his neck. "Well it's over now so that means." I said with a smile. Riley smirked. We leaned in and

"YOUR HONOR, I'M A FREAK BITCH, HANDCUFFS, LEASHES. SWITCH MY WIG MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE HE CHEATING."

Riley and I looked up in pure disgust. "How does she know that song?" I asked.

-Four pm-

"IF YOU'RE HORNY. LET'S DO IT! RIDE IT, MY PONY! MY SADDLE'S WAITING. COME ON AND JUMP ON IT!"

Riley and I were putting away our groceries. We looked up again. "Wasn't she like 50 when this song came out?" Riley asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

-Five pm-

"YOU IN THAT DRIP THAT I ALREADY HAD. THEY WANNA SEE YOU DO YO' DANCE, DO THAT THING POKE OUT THEM PANTS? IF YOU DON'T THAN I GOT PLANS."

"Why is she listening to music so loud?" I asked Riley as I banged my head against the clothes in my hand. "Especially the music that came out when were kids." Riley said.

-Time skip-

She's been playing songs for hours. "Does she ever stop?" Riley asked as we ate our dinner that we made. I sighed. Than it did. We widen our eyes. "Thank God." I mouthed than we heard laughing. Than people coming down her stairs. Our eyes widen.

We got up and went to our door. Cracking it a bit open. There was about seven old ladies out there including Mrs. Ross which made eight. Riley and I shut our door.

"She's been having a party this whole time." I said. We walked back to the table. "Ima defiantly need some Ibuprofen." Riley said and rubbed his temples. I got up. "Me too." I said.

When I was coming back the door ringed. I huffed and walked to the door. I opened it and it revealed Mrs. Ross. "Hello Mrs. Ross." I said. Mrs. Ross smiled.

"Hello Y/n, I wanted to bring back the bottle of wine you gave me. I'm not going to drink it." Mrs. Ross said with a smile. "Oh how sweet of you." I said and she handed me the bottle.

"I hope you and Riley have a wonderful Valentine's day." Mrs. Ross said and started to head back upstairs. "You too, Mrs. Ross." I said and shut the door. I looked at the wine bottle and it had like a shot glass left in there.

I walked to Riley and put the bottle of Ibuprofen down. "Look. She said she wasn't gonna drink it now there's nothing but a shot in there." I said titling the bottle.

Riley shrugged his shoulders. He opened the IB and took out four. Two for me and two for him. He grabbed my cup of water and took them. I took mine as well after throwing out the wine bottle.

-Time skip-

"Finally some peace and quiet." I said and fell back on the bed. "It won't be quiet for long." Riley said and pulled my legs. I giggled as he did so. We were about to kiss and than-

"PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER~"

We looked up. "We're never gonna be able to have sex are we?" Riley asked. I hit his shoulder. "Ow." "We don't have sex. I make love." I said.

"Sorry. I mean love." Riley said and rolled his eyes which made me hit his shoulder again and he fell on the other side of me on the bed.

"But no, we're not. I think." I said. Than I looked over at Riley and he looked at me with a smirk.

-Time skip-

We were about to fall asleep after our fifth round because she stopped playing music half way through round three but than-

"ALL YOU LADIES POP YOUR PU-"

Riley and I eye's shot open. "Does she ever stop!?" I said and coved my ears. Luckily we didn't have tomorrow. She played the music for the rest of the night.

...gone bad?