Our Secret

No season

No season.

Our secret

Age: 14

Name: Reina

Who: Huey

It's been a month since I've been dating Huey. Ha I can't believe I can say that. Nobody knows though. Just Huey and I.

Why don't we want anybody to know? Well I dunno privacy? Our reasons are different. Now we're just hanging in my room since we can't go anywhere.

Now I was scrolling through tiktok while he was reading. Then Toxic by Brittney Spears came on and I got the perfect idea. I got and walked to my mirror. I lip singed it out loud and Huey stared at me.

Then he didn't understand the joke so I said that and he threw his book at me. Then I threw my phone at him. Hehe I posted it because no one saw his face so yeah thinking that it wouldn't go viral.
__________________

I woke up the next day with over 99 notifications on tiktok. To my luck the video did go viral. So all day I kept getting notifications.

The video now had over 30 million views. With a million of likes and a bunch of comments. A lot of them asked if we were okay which we're fine since we do that a lot.

So I told Huey to come over after school. I had to record a video and make sure everyone know that we're fine. A lot asked who threw at book at me so I had a lot to answer.

"Hey peeps. A lot of people are asking questions so I'm here to answer them. 1. Yes we're okay. 2. The person who threw the book at me is my boyfriend 3. No he's not abusive to me, that's mostly me play fighting with him 3. Yes my parents know we're dating. I hope I answered your questions and I hope you like seeing our weird videos." I said. "You mean your weird videos?" Huey asked.

"One second." I said and got up and walked over there and started punching him. "Ow." He said.

I posted it. "You know your friends are gonna see that." He said. "Don't worry I edited your voice so they won't find out and it's our" I said. "No they're YOUR friends. I only like Caeser and you." Huey said and I shake my head.
_________________________________________

The next day I woke up that video got more views and likes. I gained like two million followers. I showed Huey again he was just as surprised.

Our friends kept asking me who my boyfriend is I just told them we don't want people to know. They ugh and stuff but kept up with the videos. I gotta feeling this is gonna be good.

Based off a scenario I made in my head when watching tiktok.