Poppin'

No season

No season

Who: Riley (finally)

Name: Y/n

We hit 10 and 11k on here! Thank you sm!!!! Love you <3

I was walking down a street to go to a bakery because my mom need me to pick up these cookies she really wanted.

As I walked some carmel silky smooth brotha came up to her. He was very fine and was rockin cornrows.

"Say what yo name is Ma? I'm ch-young Reezy." 'Reezy' smirked. "My name's Y/n nice to me you." I stook my hand out to shake his but he took my hand and kissed it like we were in France.

"Oh yeah that fits you girl. Where you headin?" Reezy asked. "The bakery down the next street." I looked at him like he was weird. It was like he was reading this off of something. "Oh, can I walk wit'cha girl?" Reezy asked. "Uh sure." I muttered and they started to walk.

I scrunched my face up thinking of reasons why this sounded familiar.

"You're the first girl who looks set me on fire and I'm really tryin get to know you better girl, you ain't gotta act like you're shy." Riley chuckled. I awkwardly laughed and nodded.

"Shawty the way you wearin that shit got yo boy hot. You got it poppin." Reezy complimented me and I thanked him.

"I think this guy is on drugs. He seems like he does crack or something the way he keeps shaking." I thought as I smiled at Reezy.

"How bout we go to the hood and-" "Let me stop you there." I cut him off. "Are you okay because you seem like you do coke and I don't fuck with coke or crackheads." I said. Reezy sighed and looked down.

"No I'm not a coke or crackhead. Tch, I may be dumb but I'm not stupid, plus I'm sixteen. Anyways, I was quoting that gay ass Chris Brown off his song." Reezy admitted. I giggled, "No wonder why that sounded so familiar."

Reezy chuckled, "Yeah, sorry to disturb you." With that he started to walk off. I pouted, "Wait! You can still walk with me if you want but, you have to tell me your real name." I semi-shouted. Reezy turned back around with a smile, "Riley."

Sorry it's so short, I'll try to make the next one long <3