Cuddles | Huey

• Huey wasn't the biggest cuddler when you guys first met and started going out

• Slowly over time he gradually became more comfortable with cuddling!

• The way he got comfortable with it is because you move around a lot in your sleep.
• Something of yours was always touching him, either your feet rubbing on him or you just being super close to him.

• Having a natural instinct he just started to put his arm around you when you were close.
• Sometimes he'd be the little spoon (when you were knocked out of course).

• You kinda just remember him always having his arm around you when you woke up. Even if you got into a fight earlier that night you'd still be wrapped up in his arms.

• He grew to love having you close to him, even showing the unusual affection from him like having you sit on his lap or having his arm around you waist. Sometimes in public too!

• But hey, who's complaining about that?!

• Most of the time he's the big spoon. He likes to lay his head on your erm...cha cha's? Ykw what I mean! He finds that the most comfortable surprisingly. Though he does like being in between your thighs either facing way.

• anyway I think Huey would rate cuddling with you 10/10!

Decided to try to make one shots with a new little twist. I'll make one for Riley tomorrow since I am tired lol anyway hope y'all enjoyed

Stay safe and kind
xoxo,

Stay safe and kind xoxo,