The Letter

No season

No season

Who: Huey

Name: Y/n

Age: 18

A/n you can change your dream job if like. I just went with what came on the top of my head.

Warning: Sad

Dear Y/n,

I don't know why I'm writing to you when I could've just call or scroll through text messages to find memos to hear your voice.

I wish you were here to see me off to college while you go to New York and live your dream of being a fashion designer. It has took sometime to admit this but, I do miss you. Honestly. Riley misses you too and it shows. He started to play basketball more and I think he's gonna change his mindset about being a wannabe gangsta or whatever.

I guess you leaving did that so, thank you.

Anyways, Cindy misses you. So does Alexis. Everybody does really. Even Jazmine, she changed her mindset as well and is now living in Miami. It's just so hard with you being away. I used to be so angry with you leaving. Leaving me. Now, it feels like your with me every step of the way. I get lonely sometimes but, I know you wouldn't want me moping around. You would want me to see the world and live my life to the fullest.

Just like you did.

I'm in therapy now and my doctor says I should write letters to you when I feel sad, mad, or just empty, even though you'll never get to see them. I miss your smile and the smell of your lavender soap you always used. Even if I didn't show it, I always did notice the little things you did. I think you knew that too because you would always use the perfume I liked.

God, I miss you so much!

I hope you're somewhere in heaven right now dancing or going from star to star like you were hopping on lily pads.

Love you so much,

-sighed H.F.