Innocent Fun

No season

No season

Name: Y/n

Who: Huey
__________
Thank you for 20k, I made this one extra spicy ♥️♥️♥️

"Hi Hue." I say as I walk into his room, taking off my shoes.

"Hi Y/n." Huey said, not taking his eyes off his book.

I walk to the other side on his bed and jump on it, landing on my stomach. I turn on my side and look up at him while he reads.

"What?" He asked.

I think for a moment before I decide I'm going to have a little fun with my friend here. I grab his book out of his hand and throw it on the floor.

"What the hell Y/n?!" Huey asked as he deepens his scrawl. I don't say anything and climb on to his lap, facing him. "I'm bored." I finally speak.

"So? That sounds like a you problem." He told me. I move around on his lap to get comfortable.

That's when I feel his friend grow.

"Now it's your problem too." I say with a innocent smile. His face goes blank. "Y/n. I need you to get off of me." He says.

I move around more, in a circular type of motion. "Why?" I asked, knowing damn well why.

He throws his head back, "Because."

I can feel his friend grow more. This boy is packin.

"Aww but Huey you're so comfortable." I wined. He doesn't responds, he only bits his bottom lip. I move my hips more. "Huey why won't you talk to me?" I asked. He places his hands on my hips. I swear I heard him mumble "just like that"

"Y/n...please you have to..." He says. "Have to what?" I ask as I move around faster. "To stop before I can't control it." He says lowly. He also lets out a small grunt.

His friend was pretty huge by now.

"I'm sorry what? I can't hear you." I said with a smirk forming on my face. "Y/n." He lets out a small moan.

Then I stop. He looks dead at me with lust in his eyes. "I'm bored again. I'll see you later." I say and hop off of him. He doesn't say again. I put on my shoes and walk out but, not before I hear him say "She left me with blue balls."

Oh well.

I felt so unholy for this.
I blame Wattpad for my ways.