Pregnancy

Me when a writer leaves me on a cliffhanger ^

No season

Age: 18

Name: Y/n

Who: Huey

Thank you for 13k! Love you!!!

·

I sat in the bathroom, waiting for the test results to come back. Everyone was outside probably panicking. I don't really know, I zoned out.

Outside

"Bro what if she's pregnant?" Riley asked. "Riley shut yo dumb ass up." Huey glared at his younger brother. "Don't be mad at me. Not my fault y'all ain't use protection." Riley chuckled. You would think Riley would be in thks type of situation but, no.

The last time Huey and Y/n done it they were both wasted. They didn't mean to get white girl wasted, it was the first party of the summer so they just wanted to enjoy themselves.

"Riley, they were wasted. It's not their fault." China, Riley's girlfriend, argued. Riley smacked his teeth, while mumbling something smart under his breath.

After what felt like a eternity, Y/n finally walked out the bathroom with the stick in her hand. She didn't have a expression on her face. She looked numb. Huey quickly rushed up and over to her. "Well?" He asked nervous. She didn't say anything.

Huey couldn't look at the stick. He just couldn't and Y/n couldn't speck. Which made it very hard to know if she was or not.

Samantha, Y/n's best friend and cousin to Huey and Riley got up and took the stick out of her hands. She read it then scrunched up her face then exhaled.

"Thank God. She's not pregnant." Samantha said and everyone let out the air they were holding in. "Wait, if she's not pregnant then why does she- wait where did they go?" Caeser asked. Samantha turned around to see Huey nor Y/n there.

They just disappeared.

Y/n had walked with Huey right behind her. Going to the hill of course. "Y/n can you just talk to me?" Huey asked confused on why his girlfriend was so upset. He didn't know if she was upset with him or herself.

When Y/n finally made it she took a seat on the grass and pouted. She had mixed emotions. She liked the thought of having a tiny person growing inside of her. Dressing it up if it was girl. Teaching it basketball if it was a boy. Or doing both things if it was a girl or a boy.

Then she thought about how would she take care of it? How would she be able to go to school? She wanted to make something of herself before becoming a mother. Make sure she had a house, car, financial successful, married, and maybe a pet or two.

So right now, she didn't know how to feel and Huey could see that all over her face. He came and sat beside her. Putting his arm around her, she put her head on his shoulder.

"Huey, you think I'll make a good mother one day?"

"You'll make a awesome mother one day, Y/n because I'll be with you every step of the way."

So cute 😭