We killed them

No season

No season

Time: late 80s

Age: 17

Name: Lucy

Who: Hiro

As I woke up laying down in my car with my boyfriend on his lap with his hand on my stomach.

I woke up to kids walking around since we parked in the school parking-lot. I got up and removed his arm from me. I sat back for a minute in the driver seat.

I reached for the cigarettes in his coat but he grabbed my arm. I looked at him like he was crazy.

He then soon realized what I was trying to do. "Oh." He said and let go of my arm. He grabbed two cigarettes and gave me one. I pushed on the cigarette lighter receptacle and waited.

"So we killed them didn't we?" I asked blunt. "Of course." Hiro said. We looked at each other. My cigarette fell from my mouth. The lighter ding and I grabbed it. I looked at it for a minute. I pressed it on my hand.

"AAAAAAAAAAA." I whined in pain. Hiro quickly took my hand and dropped it. I put my head on his shoulder. He used it to light his cigarette. "AAAaaaaa." I whined more.

He fell back in his seat and looked at my hand. "Echt Luger bullets. I'm such a idiot!" I said. Hiro blow out smoke and got closer to me.

"Look, you believed it because you wanted to believe it." Hiro said. I looked at him. "Your true feelings were too icky and gross for you to face." Hiro said.

"I did not want them died!" I said. "You did too." Hiro said. "I did not!" I said again. "Did too!" Hiro said. We went back and fourth with the 'I did nots' and 'Did too' than I started singing Mary had a little lamb.

Out side the car. TW a bit

Jazmine and Cindy saw what was happening. "Young love." Jazmine said chuckling. Then Ming came up to them. "Did you hear? No school today because Butch Magnus and Lamilton Taeshawn killed themselves because they were gay lovers." Ming said. "No way." Cindy said. Ming then ran off.

Back in the car.

"God!" I huffed. "Football season is over, Lucy. Butch and Lamilton had nothing to offer this school but date rape and aids jokes." Hiro said to me. I sighed.

"Sure...could we make a ice run before the funeral?" I asked chuckling a bit looking at him. Hiro sat back and pointed his finger to go taking a puff of his cigarette.

Based off of Heathers.