Damn Ma

No season

No season

Age: 15

Name: Erica

Who: Riley

"Let's go Cheetahs. Let's go." The cheerleads yell. No I'm not a cheerleader I'm in the art club even though Riley would like me to be one but I told him that's cliche.

I watched my boyfriend on the basketball court. He made a three pointer. "Hey." Huey said to me taking a seat. "You guys came." I said with a small smile. "Yup I forced him to." Ann said.

Huey's girlfriend and my best friend.

"Hey Huey." Jazmine yelled. She is captain of the cheer team and also another reason why I won't join. She walked up the bleachers. "You come to see me cheer?" She asked. "No came to support my brother." Huey said.

Nobody really knows about Huey and Ann just me. So Ann got a bit annoyed and Jazmine had to go back to the rest of the cheerleaders. Riley scored the winning point. Everyone cheered even Huey. Well he just clapped his hands.

After we were waiting for him. He was smiling at me when he came out but Cindy stopped him. I could hear very little of the conversation but I did here "Cindy can we talk later I'm trying to get over to my girl." He said. She hated me. Thinking I took her best friend.

She huffed but didn't move. This time I went over there. See I'm not a violent person but when it had something to do with my family or my friends and of course my boyfriend then I would.

"Yo Cynthia you mind leaving I'm trying to see my boyfriend." I said. She looked at me up and down then started laughing. "Go away child the adults are talking." She said pointing her finger at Riley and her. I sometimes act like a child and very quiet at times but I can fight.

"Yo C, I said I'll talk to you later." Riley said. "Oh come on Riley. What she gonna do with her weak ass." Cindy said. This point I lost my temper. I ended up hitting her. Like really hard.

"Damn Ma." Riley said to me and I grabbed his hand and the other two and walked out.

She'll think twice to mess with me.