Lando Freeman

Season 3, episode 10

The Story of Lando Freeman

Special occasion so name: Y/n

Age: 10

Who: Huey

(I know I gotta get one with Riley. I will soon.) 

THANK YOU ON 6K READS!

Another thing, I'm thinking of leaving Wattpad for a few minutes. There's something wrong with my account and I don't know what it is. Anti-Social has lost every hashtag but like 1? I went on my other account and everything is different on there.

I don't know what it is but if you don't hear from me for a while then I've probably deleted the app for a hot minute. Sorry if I disappointed anyone but I'll try to contact the Wattpad team and get them to fix it as soon as I can. 

Now enjoy this special, xoxo

_________

I was staying the week at the Freeman's since my parents (or Guardians) had to go on a last minute business trip so I had to stay here.

I was in the boys room when Grandad came and kicked Riley's clothes. "Ughh! I hate Ruckus! Huey! Go change your clothes and go mow the lawn!" Grandad said aggressively.

"Why do I always have to mow the lawn?" Huey asked calmly. "Achu. Achu. I can not stop sneezing. Achu" Riley said, fake sneezing. "Riley got allergies." Grandad left the room, shutting the door.

Huey and I both glare at Riley as he smiles big. "You're just mad because you didn't think of it first." Huey kicked Riley in the stomach. "That didn't hurt punk." Riley says.

I giggled and walked out the room right behind Huey.

I went downstairs to get a soda. The doorbell went off. "HUEY! Hurry up. I don't wanna hear "Oh I'm dying of a heat stroke" excuse if you wanna cool off, cut your hair off!" Grandad snapped.

I quite I like Huey's hair like that.

Grandad went to open the door to this tall carmel dude. He went to explain that he did the lawn and even planted some flowers.

After that Lando told Grandad that he was his son, they went on the Steve Wilkos show, got their asses kicked and found out that Grandad was Lando's son.

We were watching the episode on tv. I sat on the other side of Riley. "I hate to say this Grandad, but you did look like a pussy punk bitch. You should've stuck with your story" Riley explained, crossing his arms.

"It was a dna test." Grandad commented. "Well study next time." Riley replied and Huey hit him with the back of his book hard. I just shook my head.