Mountain Water

No season

No season

Who: Huey

Age: 13

Name: Faith

(During the pandemic)

Huey's pov

We pulled up to gas station and I hop out.

Grandad wanted to go on this big advantage in New Orleans but than this pandemic hit like I predicted but nooooo. Nobody wants to listen to me.

As I walk in the gas station I look around how everyone actually have a mask on. Unlike people in New Orleans.

I look around the place than the door opens. I didn't bother to look up than this girl walks in front of me.

She goes to where I see the water and I head that way as well.

I look around to see her tying her shoe. I look back at the water. "AY NIGGA! What's takin yo ass so long?" Riley asks as he looks at the water too.

"Shut up Riley! I don't know what water to get." I said. "Man just pick one." Riley says. "Mountain." Someone says. It's the girl. She stands up.

"Huh?" I ask. "The water to pick. Get Mountain." She says and walks off with a blue Gatorade. I take the Mountain and walk to the register to see her talking to her mom.

Who was short and the girl was almost taller than her. "Damn bruh she thick." Riley whispers to me. I hit him upside his head. The girl laughs a bit meaning that she must of heard him. Her mother pays and they walk out the store.

I glare at Riley. "Nice going, dumbass!" I say and hit him upside his head again. I pay for my water and hurry out before the girl's mother drives off.

I knock on her window and rolls down. I freeze. Didn't think she was that beautiful. "Uh sorry to bother but I'm sorry about my brother." I said. "It's no problem. I didn't mind." The girl says with a small smile.

"Huey."

"You got a phone Huey?"

I pull out my phone, put in my password and hand it to her.

She types a bit than gives it back.

"Nice meeting you Huey."

Than her mom pulls off.

I look down.

Faith💙

Ngl I imagined this at a gas station 😗