Marriage Problems

Season: non

Season: non

Age: 32

Name: Diane

Who: Huey

Diane's pov

Omg. Omg. Omg. I forgot about Huey's birthday. I can I be so stupid? I was on a 4-way call with my girlfriends and one of them reminded me. I've been busy lately. I made partner a couple of months ago. So I've been busy. I work at a big law firm. So you know it's hard. I work my ass off but now I forgot my own husbands birthday.

I rush home. I park the car on the side walk and hurry into the house. "Huey, I'm so sorry. I got stuck at work and it slipped my mind." I said closing the door. I walk to the dinning room.

Where Huey's there with his assistant eating a cake. Huey looks at his assistant then at me. "It's alright, love. You remember what you want to remember." Huey tells me.

I look at him shook. "Babe I am really sorry." I said. His assistant looks at both of us and drops her fork on the table. "Okay well I better be going. Huey, I'll see you at the office tomorrow." She says and gets up. So does Huey. "Listen Phoebe thank you for the cake and ice cream." He says. I walk to the front door and they get infront of me and Huey opens it.

"Anytime Huey." She says doing that half smile where both of your lips go into your mouth. "Have a good night okay." She said. "Oh thank you." Huey says. "Wait wait. Is there something going on I don't know about?" I ask. They both look at me. "I better get going." Phoebe says. "Yeah you do that." I said. Huey scrawl deepens at me.

"I'll see you at the office Phoebe." Huey says. "Okay." She says and Huey opens the door more. "Thanks for being so nice." Huey says. "Bye." She says and walks out and Huey shuts the door and looks at me.

"You fire her and I mean it!" I said scrawling at him. "You don't come in this house give me any damn  ultimatums." He said walking up the stairs. "What is going on?" I ask. He keeps walking. "YOU ANSWER ME!" I yell. "Keep your voice down. Our son is in this room sleeping." Huey says louder then earlier. We walk down the hall a bit.

"DON'T YOU LET THAT WHORE BACK IN THIS HOUSE!" I yell. Huey turns to me. "Now, look, I'm warning you." Huey says and open the door to our son sleep. He close it. "That "Whore" as tutored your son. Sat at his soccer games. Picked him up when you left him sitting at the school block twice." He says walking down the stairs getting louder each sentence.

"Okay, and what has she done for my husband? I wonder." I said following him. He looks back at me. "I have to work, Huey!" I said and he starts walking back down the steps. "This is not about your damn job!" Huey says. "It's not? Where is all of this coming from all of a sudden?" I ask.

"What the hell do you mean "All of a sudden"?" Huey asks now walking to our bedroom. "This is not all of a sudden! It's been- I don't even know how long it's been that I've been begging you, I've been." Huey yells at me loud for us to hear.

He walks in our room and stops to face me. "I have been begging you to spend time with me! Begging you for months!" Huey yells at me. "And I have!" I said. "What kind of man has to make a appointment to sleep with his wife?" Huey asks me. "Obviously one who has to much time on his hands!" I yelled back.

"Ugh! What do you want me to do!?" I yell at him throwing my bag and phone on the bed. He looks at my bag then back at me. He starts to walk to our closet. "What do I want you to do? How about the obvious. How about baking a cake for my birthday or spending some time with me or your son, okay! How about doing what a wife does! Screwing me on a regular basis! Can you handle that!?" Huey yells at me.

"You know I am all for solutions, but maybe we can come up with something that doesn't involve me stepping back into fifties!" I yell back raising my voice a bit more. He signs and comes up to me. "Your so damn selfish." He says and walk back into our room. I follow him.

"I am not selfish." I said. "Oh. What the hell are you talking about. How are you not selfish?" He asks me. We stop in front of our bed. "Diane you lay there and act like your to damn tired to even talk to me. How is that not selfish?" Huey yells at me.

"Look you didn't even celebrate your birthday before me. You didn't give two fucks about your birthday." I yell at him. "That's what you got out of that? See your a fucking selfish ass person. Do you fucking understand the word marriage?" He yells at me getting in my face. "What am I even doing? I'm not about to sit here and argue with you over the same shit." Huey says back way from me taking a seat on the bed.

"Can I tell you what's this about? My entire career is going way better than yours and your having some testosterone issue and you can't deal with it." I said. My phone starts to ring. It was my assistant. Huey gets up and looks at it. He picks it up throwing it across the room.

"Have you lost your mind!?" I yell at him. "No. But I'm about to lose my wife." Huey says. He takes off his ring  and throws it on the bed. "I'm moving out." He says and walks out.

To be continue(based off Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married)