WASSUP SHAWTY

I guess you've wonder I been

...I guess you've wonder I been

Y'all know this guy is white? Most soulful white dude ever.

Let me stop-

"Well well well guess who finally decided to come back" y'all might be saying and yes I've come back to give you these books and comments on your stories!

See you also might be asking why did I leave. Well...I just did. I'm kidding.

I left because at the time I only had a few weeks of school left and tests coming up. Now after this week I'll have two more left.

Another thing is since the end of March, all of April and beginning of May, I've been taking care of my sister's puppy since she couldn't have the puppy on campus (college) and didn't have paper work fully ready for that.

She'll be back this Friday so no more puppy duty for me!

So that's been taking a toll on me to the point where my body just gave up but that's also from laying down in bed all day.

Hey! Don't judge me! It's warm, comfortable and where I can watch Netflix with food in my lap.

Okay enough of that boring shi- let me tell you want you really want to know.

First of all WE GOT OVER 100 MBS! PARTY TIME!

Second. Y'all mfs want to skip of 7k and just go right to 8k so that means double specials!

Third. We also hit 8k reads on Rainey Days and before y'all ask me. Yes, I'm working on the second and final sequel. It'll be out soon.

Four. Just because I was inactive(my apologies) doesn't mean I wasn't writing!
I was prepared and I got books coming your way very soon.

Fifth. When the sequel(#2) comes out to Rainey Days, please don't be scared to read my other works.

I get it, that's how you most likely came to my page and stuff but it just sucks when you spend your time on something then it goes to waste, so please don't be shy.

Okay I'll stop going on and on but I just wanna let you know I'm back and don't plan on leaving like that any time soon bc
I got all summer to spend with you lovelies.

See ya very soon and thank you for waiting on me ❤