All you do is Bitch

No season

No season

All you do is bitch

Name: Y/n

Who: Riley
________
Lol hey, sorry it's short, I was so lazy on it and just wanted a chapter out for everybody's patients.

"Y/n I'm tired of arguing over the same shit with you, man!" Riley yelled.

Riley had come home late after a game which Y/n hadn't been able to attend to because of a very good nap and so when she woke up she expected him to be home by now. He hadn't come home till 1:30 and that was a hour ago. They had been arguing for about a hour.

"Well good! I'm tired of your shit! All you do is play ball, cheat and suck niggas dicks!" Y/n screamed.

"You weren't saying shit when I was buying you jewelry, cars and whatnot! Y/n you can't be mad for what I do for a living!" Riley yelled.

"Oh so you were sucking niggas dicks then huh?!?"

"Yeah, MINE! Since your dumbass has to be white girl wasted to suck it!" Riley yelled.

"THAT SHIT IS NASTY! I'M CLASSY!"

"YOU WEREN'T SAYING THAT WHEN I WAS BLOWING YOUR BACK OUT IN APPLEBEES!"

"UGH! I can't stand your ugly ass!" Y/n huffed.

"I can't stand you either cause all you do is bitch!" Riley yelled. "THEN LEAVE GO CALL ONE OF YOUR UGLY BITCHES AND ASK IF YOU CAN STAY WITH THEM RAGDDY ASSES!" Y/n screamed and walked away.

"FINE! I'M OUT!" Riley screamed. "OH! Do you admit of having other bitches!?" Y/n asked as she walked back in the room. Riley rolled his eyes, "Oh my God!"