Insecure | Huey

• You had always been on the chubbier side in life

• You had always been on the chubbier side in life. Sometimes it made you insecure and today was one of those days.

• You had let the negative thoughts get to you a bit, thinking that Huey may leave you for someone who's skinner. That didn't have all this extra weight on them and you couldn't help but start to stare at yourself in the mirror and judge yourself.

• "Ugh. Why am I like this." You frown. "Hey Y/n have you seen- what are you doing?" Huey asked as he entered the room. "Oh hey." You muttered as you continue to stare at yourself. "Again, what are you doing?" Huey asked once again. "Huey, do you think I'm fat?"

• "What?" You could hear the sternness in his voice. "I asked do you think I'm fat?" You turned to finally face him. "Y/n, no. I don't think you're fat. What kind of question is that?" He snapped in annoyance. You winced at his tone and your frown grew. "You don't think I could be a little skinner?" "No."

• "But look at me! My thighs are so big!" You looked down. "So? They're great pillows." Huey crossed his arms. "Okay, what about my boobs! Look at them. I look like I have fat milk chugs." You shrugged. "Well I'm not complaining so why are you?" He looks at you with a dead pin look.

• "Looi at my butt! It's huge!" You complained. "Y/n I love your ass. It's comfy." He shrugged. You continue to complain about your body and only got Huey more frustrated with you. It didn't matter how many times he said he didn't care about how you looked but being stubborn you wouldn't accept that answer.

• "Y/n! Will you shut up! You're not fucking fat! You're ass is fine! You're butt is fine! You thighs are fine! You're fucking body is fine damnit! God, I tell you you're beautiful almost everyday and your ass is still complaining about nothing!" Huey's full on Chicago accent came out.

• You blinked at him and your lip started to tremble. Huey's face soften at the state you were in. "Y/n." and boom full blown sobs came crashing down. Huey quickly rushed to you and brought you into his embrace. "Shh. It's okay, baby." He ran his hands through your hair.

• "You could have anyone you wanted but you chose me! I just don't understand!" You cried and Huey chuckled to himself. "Y/n, I only want you. I choose you because I love you. You can think so silly sometimes." You continue to cry into his chest until he got you to calm down. "Thank you." You hiccuped. "For choosing me."

• You couldn't see it but Huey let himself smile. "Thank you for being you, my love."

Aww so cute!!

Also two post in one day?? Shocker!
Stay safe and kind!

Xoxo,