Come Back- 2

JISOO

I woke up the next day with the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ears.

I got up and grabbed it then turned it off, and placed it back on the table.

I held my head in my hands and just sat there.

I had yet another dream, and it's about the same thing.

It's like its the only thing I can dream about.

Atleast, when I'm having that repetitive dream, I'm free, doing what I want without any restrictions or rules or... mother.

She'll probably come ruin this one moment of peace I have left to myself if I don't get ready soon.

TIMESKIP

I got downstairs, all ready with my shoulder bag hanging from my shoulder and to my surprise, mum was having her breakfast at the dining table.

"Jisoo, aren't you hungry?" She asked, but it didn't sound very much.. concerned. Just a question.

"No. I'm good. I'll eat later" I told her and made for the door.

"So you won't eat breakfast with your own mother, Jisoo?" She asked and I took in a deep breath.

"No"

It probably won't make a single difference to her anyway.

"I'll be at the office" I said, not giving her a single glance and I left.

I got to the office on time and walked to the entrance, adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

My phone rang as I got in.

It was a video call from Jiwoo.

Right, we exchanged numbers yesterday..

I accepted the call and the three of us, by three I mean, Jiwoo, Somin and myself spent a long time talking to each other and as it turns out, I have to go shopping with them later on.

It's a good thing though.

I never get to spend time with friends, not that I have any, and I don't go out alot on my own.

I have the same boring schedule; wake up, get ready for the day, go to the office, spend most of the day there, come back home, sleep, the end.

Put that on repeat and you have my life.

But now I guess I have to tweak it a little bit.

Somin said 'bye' repeatedly and Jiwoo hung up, saying we'll see each other later.

I set my bag on my table and took out my laptop.

I might as well get some work done if I want to meet them later...

TIMESKIP
JIWOO

"Jiwoo where's Jisoo unnie?" Somin asked me for the nth time today.

"I don't know 'Min, she's probably at work" I replied to her, getting in the car and handing her a cone of ice cream.

"Then let's go to her JiJi" She whined, doing her aegyo to convince me and I smiled.

"Okay. We'll go and check on her" I gave in and she hugged me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you JiJi!" She repeated and kissed my cheek..

She let go of me after that and I drove to Jisoo's work place.