Come Back- Chaeng And Jisoo

Nobody's POV....
"A story about two lovers that started five years ago, a very special story about love, hate, crushes and pikachu's and chipmunks, maybe pasta too, ends today. I know someone of you are probably wondering what happened on that day so we're taking a little trip down memory lane... oh my God.."

12th of March, 2021....
Rosé's POV....
I kicked the door open but just when I barely stepped out of the car with Jisoo, a Toyota drove right into us at full sped and we toppled out of the car.
I was almost knocked unconscious and could see the car erupting in flames.

Jisoo.. where is she?!

I tried to get up but I was trapped underneath the car's door and could feel a hot liquid running down my leg.
"Chaeng!" I heard her voice but couldn't see her.
I struggled to get myself free and I rolled out from underneath the car door.
"Jisoo!" I looked around and saw her hand.
She was holding onto the ground so she wouldn't fall off the roadside which happened to be an incredibly long fall.
"Rosé..." She called out to me and I grabbed her hand firmly.
"Jisoo, hold on, I got you!" I said and started pulling her up but my foot slipped.
"NO! Watch out Rosé!" She panicked but I held onto her.
"Don't worry, I'm gonna get you out of this" I told her but it the ground was too slippery for me to pull her up.
"Wait a minute" I said and took off my jacket then threw it away.
I climbed down so I was in the same position as her.
"Rosé what are you doing? Just stop it, this is too risky!" She cried.
"I can't see you like this Jisoo. If anything's gonna happen to you, I'm gonna be by your side through every step of it" I told her and tears were rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably.
"Get on my back" I told her and she carefully got on.
I pulled myself back up just as the car fell off and I fell to the ground.
"Rosé.." Jisoo called me and I held her hand.
"We did it.."
She looked into my eyes as we laid on the ground and smiled at eachother. Then my eyes closed.

Lisa's POV....
Jennie and I looked for Jisoo unnie and Rosé amidst the flames until I spotted them.
"Jennie, over there!" I called her and we rushed to them.
Jisoo unnie and Rosé were lying unconscious on the ground, holding each other's hands.
"The ambulance is here already, help me get them up" I picked Jisoo unnie up in my arms and Jennie carried Rosé.
The paramedics took them into the ambulance and we followed them in Rosé's car.
"I told you not to worry" Jennie told me and I glanced at her.
"You saw them?"
"Yeah, I was just distracting you because if you went there, Rosé might not have been able to save Jisoo unnie and we'd have lost the both of them" She explained and I felt bad.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you Jen. I was just worried. The whole situation was just so scary" I held her hand.
"It's okay, I understand. Let's focus on Jisoo unnie and Rosé right now" She said and I kissed her hand.

Back to the present....
Jisoo's POV....
I smiled at Rosé as we walked down the stairs with our arms hooked together.
She insisted that she herself would walk me to the altar and I let her even after everyone complained.
She can do whatever she wants with me, I just wanna marry her already!
She walked me to the altar where our friends were waiting and everyone stood up.
The wedding procession began and I felt a little bit giddy.
"Don't worry, you'll have her to yourself in a while" Somin said and I blushed.
"Stop staring at her, she's all yours" Jiwoo pushed Rosé's shoulder and she blushed at me.

"Do you, Rosé Park, accept Kim Jisoo to be your lawfully wedded wife, till death do you part?" The priest asked Rosé and she held my hands.

"I do. I promise to love you with my all until the day I die, Kim Jisoo" She smiled me lovingly and I squeezed her hands.

"Do you, Kim Jisoo, accept Rosé Park, to be your lawfully wedded wife till the day you breath your last breath?" The priest asked me with a smile and I nodded confidently.