Come Back- 17

Rosé's POV....

"Wake up Rosie, we have to get married today"

"I want to sleep. Join me" I groaned and pulled her on top of me.

"But everyone's at the church already" She whined and I wrapped my arms around her sleepily.

"Stay. Don't go.. I love you so much already. We can get married in my room"

"Oh my God, Rosie!" She slapped my chest and I jumped awake.

"We can still go to church!" I shouted when I finally opened my eyes.
I looked around and my siblings were staring at me, including Chaeyoung.
"Why are you always dreaming about Jisoo unnie?" Lisa asked me curiously.
"Is it always about marrying her?" Jimin asked Lisa.
"Or getting married in this room?" Chaeng asked and my eyes widened.
"You heard that?"
"Every single detail-- I love you Jisoo, mwah!" Jimin imitated me and I threw a pillow at her.
"I hate you guys" I mumbled and they all jumped on me.
I looked up and saw Jungkook.
"Kook, you're back!" I threw them off me and engulfed Jungkook in a bear hug, lifting him off the ground.
He had left Korea for London with Tae to complete his studies.
"Yes! I missed you guys so much, noona!" He shouted and I let go of him but he hugged me soon enough.
"I missed you noona" He said and I heard someone clearing their throat.
"Come here Kim Taehyung" I said and gave them a group hug. Then pulled his ear.
"I hope you took care of my little brother" I said and he winced.
"Yes yes, now let go of my superstar ear you mean girl!" He jumped frantically and I pushed him back.
"Enough chit chat, we have a wedding in two days humans!" Lisa clapped her hands.
"Breakfast comes first!" I called and the room was full of people agreeing on the importance of food.
"Let's go" I said and we marched downstairs like kindergarteners.

Jisoo's POV....

Jennie and I got the ingredients for the wedding cake ready; it was her idea to make the world's best cake, not mine. My hair won't even stop bothering me.
"Jen, please help me with my hair" I said and she moved back then fixed my hair.
"Thank you. Uhm, please pass me the sugar" I said and she kissed my cheek.
No.
"Rosé?" I turned around and she trapped me to the counter.
"Good morning" She smiled and I gasped.
"When did you get here?" I asked her and she smiled.
"When I started missing you" She said and tucked my hair behind my ear.
"Where's Jennie? We need to bake this cake, Jen--" She placed her hand on my mouth and kissed my nose. I creased my eyebrows and frowned at her but she kissed my forehead and I felt calm.
I shook my head and she took her hand off my mouth.
"Jennie's with Lisa, they need to make some arrangements" She told me.
"Help me bake?" I asked her, carefully putting my hands around her neck.
"Of course.. that doesn't look good" She said and I looked at the mixture. "It looks like it's suffering from lack of attention"
"I wonder why" I said and looked at her sharply.

Timeskip....
Rosé helped me bake the cake like a pro, just like Jennie would.
"How are you good at this?" I asked her.
"My mom thought me. My aunt is also an amazing baker" She said without looking at me.
"Are you upset with me?" I asked her and she nodded no.
"But I can sense it" I cupped her cheeks and she nodded.
I smiled and kissed her sweetly.
She lifted me on the counter without breaking the kiss and I placed my hands on her shoulders.
"Am I forgiven?" I asked her and she nodded no.
Well since I knew the look on her face and it was just the two of us, I called our maids to tend to the cake and Rosie took me up to my room in her arms.

Timeskip....
Rosé's POV....
I woke up a few hours later with Jisoo sleeping peacefully on top of me.
I kissed her forehead and played with her hair.
"Are you awake yet or you're just sleepy?" She hugged me and I pouted.
"I'm awake. Are you?" I asked her playfully and she nodded no.
"Nerd" I said and she chuckled.
"You still remember"
"Always will, forever" I said and she kissed my neck.
"Let's go back to sleep. I'm sleepy"
"What about the cake?"
"What cake?"
"...."

A/n: I hope you find peace, SoWoo's wedding cake, you must have been delicious...

Jimin's POV....
I ditched JenLisa to grab some food at Yoongi's restaurant.
The way Lisa looks at Jennie's uhm... you know, creeps me out. Like, doesn't that kid have an off switch?
"Jimin, I see you're back" Yoongi smirked at me from where he stood.
"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry, and lonely" I bit the insides of my cheek and he smirked.
"I bet you are, sugar lips"
"What?" I asked and he quickly kissed me.

Wow..

He stepped back and looked at me.
"See you at the wedding, Jiminie" He continued his work and all I could do was stare at him.

He kissed me...

Rosé's POV....
Jisoo and I were heading downstairs to check on the cake when her mom came back with Jennie.
She saw us together and looked at our hands.
No one said anything but you could feel the mixed feelings in the air.
Jenni just kept looking at the three of us none stop, waiting for a war cry or something.
"Hi" Jisoo's mom said half heartedly.

Does she hate me that much? It's all your fault Jihyo...

Flashback....

"Rosé, I have something to tell you" Jihyo said and adjusted herself on my lap.

"Okay. I'm all ears"

"I.. like you.. like alot and I want to be your girlfriend"

"What? Are you joking?"

"No, I'm not. I really like you" She said desperately.

"Jihyo.. I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way about you"

"Is there someone else?"

"I--"

"It's Jisoo right? I've seen the way you look at her especially when she wears those short skirts!"

"Jihyo calm down" I tried to hold her hands but she got off me.

"Why? So you can tell me why it's Jisoo and not me?"

"Jihyo, you know I can't just be with you without feeling the same way. What does that have to do with Jisoo?" I could feel myself getting tender when I said her name and Jihyo glared at me before storming away.

"Jihyo!" I called her but she didn't stop.

End of flashback

That was five years ago.
And it still haunts me.
"Annyeong" I bowed and she nodded.
"Jendeuk, please bring the bags up to my room.
"Okay mom. I like what you did with your hair Rosé" Jennie giggled like an evil cat and I blushed.
"Your mom saw me with sex hair. She must be crazy mad about it!" I tamed my hair.
"You did have sex with me in her house" Jisoo bit her bottom lip and snaked her arms around my neck.
"So that's how it is now?"
"I don't care. How about we go somewhere for round two?"
"You mean three?"
"Three? I didn't realise we went that far"

A/N: For the love of God please check on that cake and stop pissing your potential mother in law off!

"Let's check on the cake first--"
"Mae, how's the cake?"
"It's all done Jisoo" I told all our maids to call me by name if you're wondering.
"Thank you. Now you're satisfied"
"Not yet" She smirked at me.
"I didn't mean it that way"
"How do you mean it then?"
"Come with me" I dragged her along by her collar.
I'm so turned on right on, only God can save this Chipmunk from me..

A/N: This book is drawing near it's end -like three to four chapters left since I intend for it to be a short story, only longer than "Lost"- and I know there's a question about Jisoo's dad but, WHERE THE HECK IS SEULRENE? I almost forgot about them, but, you'll see more of them in "EMPIRE", my other book which I will focus on, alongside "The Mechanic's Daughter" after "Come Back" is completed.

And, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that supported me right from "Lost" to "Come Back". I really appreciate the support you've given me even though you have your own schedules, I love you guys, you're the best!

Before I go, shoutout to my friends, @EyezDontLie, @chinita676

You guys are total queens!

This is getting longer than I expected, so, have a pink day.