Come Back- 12

Namjoon's POV....
It was a piece of cake for me to get Rosé's bail. I got it ready before the court closed for the day since I was very influential and had some friends in the court.
I got ready for the day and got in my car then headed for the police station.
I might as well surprise Seokjin.

Timeskip....
I got to the police station in about twenty minutes and parked my car outside it. I got out and fixed my suit then grabbed the documents. I also put on my shades.
As I walked into the police station, everyone seemed to be in awe and tgey gave me respectful bows. In return, Ii greeted them with a wave.
I went straight to the Chief's office and showed him the document.
He read it and gave a nod to the constable standing beside him.
"Thank you" I said to him and followed the constable out.
He led me to Rosie's cell and unlocked it.
I decided to go in mmyself so the constable wouldn't have to touch her but I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Who's this?" I asked no one in particular.
"Her cellmate" The constable answered me but i couldn't understand. They looked too close to eachother to be just cellmates.
The girl was fast asleep with her head on Rosie's shoulder and they were holding hands.
I know she didn't break up with Jisoo.
Wait, Jisoo.
I bent down and moved the hair out of the girl's face.
I smiled when I saw it was Jisoo.

Are they so close that she's willing to go to jail for her?

I smiled to myself then tapped Rosé's shoulder.
"Namjoon?" She asked excitedly. "How did you know I was here?" She asked me and Jisoo woke up so Rosie hugged me.
"Jisoo told me" I told her and glanced at Jisoo.
"Thank you Namjoon" She said and hugged me too.
"It's okay Jisoo. What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't help you? Now get up, let's go. You guys have stayed here enough" I said and took them out of the cell.
"Wait" Jisoo said and walked to the next cell. "Thank you" She said to a girl with messed up hair the girl held her hands, giving her a nod.

Timeskip....
"So who was that girl from the cell?"
"She's one of Jennie's stans. She helped me get in Rosé's cell" Jisoo answered my question and I noticed her smiling lonvingly at Rosé.
"I'm not surprised you stayed in the cell with Rosie Jisoo, I would have done the same for Seokjin because I won't be able to leave him in a cell, not at all" I shook my head.
"I know. You and Jin are really close, and so are Rosé and I" Jisoo kissed Rosé's cheek and I gasped.
"I'm still in the car guys!" I exclaimed playfully and I got a chorused 'sorry'.
"So where should we go now? Your house or Rosie's?" I asked Jisoo, expecting her to pick Rosie's house.
"My house"
"What? Jisoo did you forget your mom--"
"We've deccided to stop hiding Namjoon. We're not afraid of Mrs Kim anymore" Rosé said boldly and I stared at them.

I could get some inspiration from these two...

Jisoo's POV....
Namjoon pulled up at my house and we got out of his car.
I held Rosé's hand in mine and we marched into the house.
Having her beside me makes me feel confident today.
We went into the house without knocking and went straight to the dining table.
Mum was eating less scantily today, a look of triumphant plastered on her face as she took a sip of her orange juice but Jin and Jennie looked at her like she had gone nuts. They weren't even eating.

How could they when they know I'm not at home?

"Mom" I called her and she stopped eating.
"Jisoo? Where did you come from? Forget about that for now, I have good news for..." She trailed off as she saw Rosé.
She stood up, looking shocked and I held Rosé's hand tighter.
"What are you doing with my daughter?" She asked Rosé with a look of contempt.
"The same thing I was doing with her last night" Rosé said and that ticked my mom off.
She marched into the kitchen and came back with the porcelain kettle.
"Mum, what are you doing?" Jin and Jennie tried to take the pot from her but  she snapped her fingers and her men held them back.

Is this how evil you are, mom?

"I told you to stay away from daughter" She seethed and started pouring the hot water on our hands.
The water was burning hot but I never let go of Rosé's hand, instead, she gripped my hand tighter.
The water had finished and we didn't seperate our hands. This caused my mom to throw the kettle to the ground which made it snap to pieces.
"How did you get out?!"
"That's none of your business" I said coldly and she looked at me in shock.
"Jisoo?" She tried to touch me but I moved back.
Namjoon came running in and as soon as he saw the guy hopdimg Jin back, he sent him crashing to the ground with a punch and Jin kicked other guy holding Jen as soon as he got free.
"Are you guys okay? I heard something breaking"
"This porcelain kettle is not the only thing that will break, Roseanne Park. I'll make sure you never see Jisoo again, even if the last thing I do!" She grabbed Rosé's collar but I pushed her back and everyone gasped.
"Did you push your own mother like that for her, Jisoo? I gave birth to you!"
"And you made my life a living hell! Tell me how you expect me to respect you when you're the one one that's responsible for the immense pain I'm feeling? And don't you dare forget that you've allways chosen your work over me!" I raised my voice, remembering all those times my siblings and I spent Christmas with our dad only. We always longed for our mom but she never showed up, she only sent us expensive gifts. Our dad had duties too, but he always abandoned them if we had a scratch because we ran too fast.
"Jisoo, how can you think like that? I was busy working for you!"
"No, you worked for you and yourself alone. Remember how dad lost countless contracts worth billions in a month because Jennie had the flu? Where were you then? If you really cared you would have taken acleave no matter how important your contracts were.. but you didn't. And today, you even burnt my hand because you're against my happiness" I felt myself tearing up and Rosé wiped my tears.
"I'm only doing this for your own good, Jisoo.. don't you want to be with someone that'll have all the time in the world for you, unlike me? That's why--"
"Shut up mom... just stop talking" I got out and she gasped. "If that's true, why did you send me to Tokyo without telling anyone? What made you send me there?"
"I sent you there because I had to!"
"That's what you always say! You do things because you have to!"
"This time I really had to! Just like all the other times!"
"Why?" I seethed.
"Because of.. what I found out on your prom night" She said with a hint offf horror in her voice and my eyes widened.

Short chap guys, I had to finish this in school so I'll probably edit it later.