Come Back- 10

I don't know how to write police scenes so....

Jimin's POV....
It's been a few hours since Suga left. He must have felt uncomfortable because he looked hurt when he did.
I don't get it. First we click then he leaves.
I felt so confused that I felt like breaking the steering wheel in two.

Is this how Rosé felt at first when Jisoo disappeared?

Because it sucks.

Jin's POV....
After spending almost half the day with Namjoon, I came back home and went straight to Jisoo's room.
"Soo? Are you in there?" I asked after knocking on the door.
"Yes, come in oppa" She replied and I opened the door carefully.
I saw her lying face down on her bed with her soul mate in her hands, her photo album.
"Soo, are you okay?" I sat on her bed and she smiled, genuinely.
"I've never felt better Jin" She sat up.
"How? Why did you run away? What happened when you were with Rosé?" I asked her and she laughed.
"Slow down oppa"
"Okay. Just tell me everything?"
"Really?" She made a face that she hadn't made in a while.
"Okay, just tell me what I need to know, starting with why you ran away"
"Isn't it obvious, brother? I ran away because of mum. I just couldn't take it anymore. Rosé was right in front of me and I couldn't even tell her how I felt... so, I ran away, hoping I could find peace. And I did, with my chipmunk" She said, with that look in her eyes and I made a face.
"Ew, Jisoo" I said under my breath and she giggled.
"I know you feel the same way about Namjoon, Jin" She said and i rolled my eyes playfully.
"Alright. Just tell me how Rosé treated you--"
"JIN!" She covered her face with a pillow and I went wild with laughter.

Rosé's POV....
I ordered some roses for Rosie, yes, for myself, on my way home and I danced merrily into the house and threw the rose petals around.
"Rosé unnie? What a waste of roses" Chaeyoung said as she saw what I was doing.
"Sis? I don't get it. Why are you so happy?" Lisa asked me.
"Because I don't need to chase Jisoo... anymore!" I threw the petals higher.
"What? Why did you break up with Jisoo? Why?!" Lisa grabbed my neck and glared at me. Then we burst out laughing together.
"Why are you two laughing like that?" Jimin asked, looking clueless.
"I think they're up to something" Chaeyoung guessed and Jimin stared at us.
"Is that Rosé?" I heard mum calling out from her room worriedly.
"Yes Mum, it's me!" I hurriedly ran up the stairs to meet her and she gave me a hug.
"I'm so glad you're back safe and sound Chaeng, I was so worried about you.. but for some reason I kept thinking that you would keep yourself safe" She held my face in her hands and I held her hands.
"I'm alright mum. You don't need to worry, I'm right here with you now" I smiled and she hugged me again.
"Can someone tell me what's going on here? Because Lisa doesn't look like she'll stop doing that anytime soon" I heard Jimin say behind me.
I let go of mum and turned to face them.
"Oh my God.... it was so... just so... hahahaha... you should have seen your face... Jennie and I..." And she kept on laughing in between her words like that, clutching her knees every now and then.
I smiled and told them about how Jisoo and I agreed to put up an act in front of Jisoo's mum and her spies too.
Yeah, earlier today, Jisoo suggested it to me.

Flashback....
"Rosé, I think I know what we need to do"
"Tell me"
"My mum doesn't want us to be together, right?"
"Yes"
"Don't you think it doesn't matter if we're actually together or not as long as she thinks we're not together?"
"That's.. that's amazing Jisoo, it's a fantastic plan!"
"Thank you. We just need to make her think we despise each other and maybe she'll leave us alone so we can think of a permanent solution to this problem" I was still driving when I leaned over and kissed her cheek.
"Rosé!"
"Yah, it's not like I'll be able to do that when we get to your house" I shook my head and she giggled then pecked my lips before holding my arm and laying her head on my shoulder.