Come Back- 15

Jisoo's POV....
My love of chikin got us exposed.
"Hi?" I said meekly and Somin waved at Jiwoo.
"Why did you guys have to sneak? You could sat with us" Jiwoo asked us.
"And make a third wheel out of whom?" Lisa asked, stuffing her face with chicken-- my chikin!
"No!" I grabbed my chicken à la King before she could get to it and she pouted.
"I thought I was your favourite..." She tried to use aegyo but I stuffed a piece in her mouth.
"What are you guys even doing here? I thought you were going to the boutique?" Rosé asked and sat next to me.
"Yeah, how was the dress?" Jiwoo asked Somin who started blushing.
"They couldn't finish it today Jiwoo. You know it's a one of a kind design, they take time" I told the perfect lie but Somin looked at me like I had just told a horrible lie.
"If it wasn't ready how did you know it's a one of a kind design?" Lisa asked.
"No more chicken for you" I said and took my chicken à la King from her.
"Aw" She pouted and Rosé called the waiter so he could get more for us.
"She has a point Jisoo. Somin, didn't you like the design?" Jiwoo asked her in a caring tone.
"I did. I loved it. Unnie and I just didn't want you to see it until the wedding day. I'm sorry we lied"
"It's okay. I'm just happy you liked it. But I can't wait to see it now" Jiwoo said and I facepalmed myself.
"I told you" I sighed and Jiwoo looked confused.
"Rosé, I almost forgot... your phone" I removed it from my pocket and gave it to her.
"Thanks" She smiled and put it in her own pocket.
"I just wish Jennie was here. We could have gone on a triple date" Lisa sighed.
"You can call her here if you want" Jiwoo suggested.
"No, I'll take her out later. I want it to be romantic" Lisa said and we all stared at her. "Wut?"
"Speaking of which, have you and Jisoo ever gone on a date?" Jiwoo asked Rosé and she blushed lightly.
"I don't think they have" Lisa answered, looking at us sadly.
"I think we should plan a date for them, right JiJi?"
"Yeah"
"Before the wedding right?" Lisa asked.
"Of course" Jiwoo said, focusing on her phone.
"I was talking about their wedding, not yours. Get a grip Jiwoo" Lisa rolled her eyes and it was my turn to blush.

Why did Jennie have to miss this? Oh, she'd have made it worse..

Rosé held my hand under the table and gave me a warm smile.
I returned it and looked away shyly.

Why do I suddenly feel the same way I did around Rosé during our highschool days?

I looked at her again and she smiled at me sweetly.
Yes, it was that same smile.

Lisa's POV....
Is it just me or does Jisoo unnie really look like a tomato right now?
She looks like she's meeting Rosé for the first time.

Is it because I said something about their wedding? Well they better do it soon so I can become the best aunt ever.

I think I should tease them more.
"So, would you guys like to get it going after Jiwoo and Somin's wedding?"
"Get what going?" Rosé asked me, looking confused.
"Your weddinng of course! Actually I've been thinking about the best honeymoon locations that scream 'new baby coming soon!'" As soon as I said that, Jisoo looked incredibly red.
"I'll see you guys later.. b-bye Lisa!" She exclaimed and hurried out of the restuarant.
"Jisoo, where are you going?" Rosé called and went after her.
"Remind me to never tell you about mine and Somin's honeymoon" Jiwoo said in a monotone and Somin hid behind her back cutely.
"Your loss Jeon" I fixed my hair.

I should do this more often...

Rosé's POV....
I wonder what's wrong with Lisa. She loves teasing people alot but I didn't think Jisoo would run off. I don't blame her either.
She was about to get in her car but I stopped her.
"Jisoo, wait" I stood in front of her but she looked startled. "Why do you look scared, huh? I'm not a monster" I told her but she flinched.
"I.. I want to go home" She couldn't even look me in the eye and say that.
"Is it about what Lisa said?" I held her shoulders but she looked worried and shook her head.
"Don't you want to go on a honeymoon with me?" I asked and she blushed red.
"I.. I'm too young for that" She said and made to get in her car I closed the door and made her face me.
"And Somin? Aren't you older than her?" I asked and she looked down.
"Look at me Jisoo" I said, trapping her to the car with my hands on either sides of her and she hesitated but looked up.
"If I were to ask you to marry me, right now, what would your answer be?"
"Y-yes.. my answer would be yes" She answered and I smiled then hugged her tightly.
"Jisoo, you... you've made me really happy with your answer"
"What if I asked you to marry me? What would you say?" She asked, sounding serious.
"Jisoo, why would you ask me something like that? Of course I'd say yes"
"I just wanted to make sure" She said, looking upset.
I walked closer to her and held her shoulders.
"No matter what comes our way, my answer will always be yes every single time because you're the only woman I love Jisoo. I can never love anyone else, but you" I told her and she hugged me.
"I don't think I could love anyone else as much as I love you either Rosé"
"I know. I can feel it from the way you say it.. I know your heart beats for me, just the way mine beats for you" I took her hand and placed it on my chest, right where my heart was and she smiled brightly.
"Why is your heart beating so fast Rosé?" She laughed.
"Because I'm with my life, you" I told her and she pushed me back.
"You've got to be kidding me, you're so silly Rosé! I wonder where you get these lines from-- argh!" I picked her up before she could get into her car and her expression was priceless.
She looked both scared and surprised at the same time.
"You want to know where I get my 'lines' from, don't you?" I asked her and she nodded no, staring down at me.
"Let me go, you naughty Chipmunk" She frowned and I chuckled.
"Why? You look so cute from up there"
"Rosé Park.." She called me sternly. "Jisoo Park?" I called her name with my last name and she froze.
She looked at me with a confused look on her face. "Are you alright Mrs Park?" I asked again and she looked away with a blush.
I set her down but she still didn't look at me.
"Jisoo? Is something wrong?" I asked and she nodded yes then took a step back.
"Come closer" She gestured to me while looking around.
I complied but she took another step backward until her back was against the car. "Closer" She gestured and I came closer to her.
Then she fixed a very intimidating gaze on me and I felt my throat going dry.
I felt like looking away but I couldn't bear to.
She stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck.
She gave me a quick kiss after which she pulled away to whisper the words that made me go weak in the knees, in my ear. "Take me home please, Mrs. Park?"