Come Back-3

JISOO

*click click click

I was fast asleep when I heard some sounds and I shot up.

It sounded like a window.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed to check my window.

It looked normal and locked.

Maybe it's just my imagination.

"It's the dead of night Jisoo, it's probably nothing" I tried to convince myself but I heard something fall to the floor.

I went towards my door and opened it slowly.

I tiptoed down the stairs with my phone in hand.

I passed by the dining table and saw that someone had bitten into an apple.

Someone's definitely in here.

I grabbed the knife to use as a weapon and I dragged myself to the kitchen.

I heard some shuffling sounds and it looked like the fridge was open.

I quickly turned the light on and pointed my knife.

"ARGH!"

"ARGHHH!" I pointed the knife around and brought out my phone as the intruder pointed chocolate bars at me in self defense-- self defense my foot! They were the one who broke into my house in the first place!

"POLICE--" Before I could continue, the chocolate bars were stuffed into my mouth.

"Ooh" I chewed down on it and the intruder let out a breath of relief.

"It's really good, can I have more?" I requested and another bar was in my hand.

I chewed down on it and swallowed then let out a happy sigh.

"Now where were we? Yes.. POLICE! HELP--" The intruder covered my mouth and ended my phone call.

"Sorry, wrong number"

"Jennie?" I gasped and she let go of me.

"Yes unnie, it's me" She took off her hat and I hugged her tightly.

"Jennie, is that you?" I heard Mum's voice from the door and we pulled away.

Jennie looked away from her and Mum looked heartbroken.

"Jennie..." Mum tried to touch her but Jennie moved further away.

It got awkward so I decided to lighten up the mood.

"Jendeuk.. it's been such a long time-- I've only seen you on tv and social media.. I missed you so much you naughty cat!" I hugged her again and she hugged back tightly.

"But I'm here now unnie.. are you crying?" She asked me as she pulled away and she wiped my tears away.

"No, I'm not. Now give me another chocolate bar" I mumbled and she giggled.

"Here you go" She gave me one with a little smile.

"Now will you make me dinner please? I'm hungry" She asked with a pout, glancing at mum who sighed.

TIMESKIP

I made Jennie a late night dinner and she was eating quite quickly.

"Hey slow down Jen, you'll choke"

"No, it's been a long time since I had a homemade meal unnie. Let me be" She pushed my hand away and continued eating her food like she had no time.