Come Back- 4

Unedited chapter...

ROSÉ

"Jisoo?" I couldn't believe it. After all these years, I finally found her again.

"Do you guys know eachother?"

"Jennie, it's me Rosé" I told her and she took off her shades.

"Rosé? You're still alive?" She asked me and Jin pushed her arm.

"Shut up. Were you the one that killed her?"
She quickly gave me a hug and I saw Jisoo's mum staring at me.

"Welcome back Chipmunk" Jennie told me and Jimin looked lost.
"I thought I was the only one who called you that?"
"Nope. I do too" Jennie told him and he shrugged.
"Jisoo... I can't believe it.. you're really here. I looked around for you but I never found you--"
"Who are you?" She interrupted me coldly and I was confused.
"It's me.. R-rosé.. your Rosie. Don't you remember me?" I told her and everyone, especially her mum was giving us confused looks.
"I'm sorry, I don't" Jisoo said like it was a normal thing but to me she just dropped a bomb.
"What do you mean? We went to highschool together Jisoo.. don't tell me that you forgot me so easily"
"I can't forget you if I never knew you"
"Unnie what are you saying? She's Rosé, remember? She didn't change much" Jennie tried to make her remember but Jisoo just sighed.
"Jisoo, isn't she your friend?" Jin asked her.
"Just stop it you guys. I can't be friends with someone I just met today.. it's really stupid you know?" Jisoo chuckled and I was shocked to the core.
"If my daughter is saying she doesn't know you then, she doesn't. So you have to respect that, Ms Park" Jisoo's mum said quite happily and I looked at Jisoo.
She looked unaffected.
"Where are your glasses?" I asked her.
"Excuse me?"
"Where are your glasses? It's clear you need them" I repeated my question and she huffed.
"I never wore glasses, Ms Park. And you would know that if we actually--" I interrupted her by showing her an old picture on my phone; a picture of her, taken five years ago in highschool.
"Stop lying Jisoo. I don't even understand why you're even doing this when its clear that we knew each other" I told her and she still looked confident.
"You photo shopped that picture, didn't you?"
"What?"
"My daughter is absolutely right Ms Park. Jisoo never wore glasses in highschool- if she did, I would know since I'm her mother and I can actually prove it" Jisoo's mum looked so confident in her words that I was beginning to fear the woman.
"Ok, let's see your proof then" Jimin walked up to Jisoo's mum, placing his on my shoulder.
"If you say so. Jang" She called and some guy I didn't even know was standing there gave a bow and left.
"If you want,, we can head to the garden and wait while Jang brings the proof you need" Mrs Kim smirked and I looked at Jimin.

At the Garden....
Still on Rosé's POV....
Jang or whatever his name was, came back with some laptop and gave it to Mrs Kim.
"Jisoo"
"Yes mum" Mrs Kim handed the laptop to Jisoo and she focused on it.
"Here you go" Jisoo gave me the laptop with a smug look and I looked at Jennie.
She gave me an I-dont-know look.
I took the laptop from Jisoo and placed it in front of me.
Jimin and my dad were sitting on either sides of me.
"No.. this is not possible.... it cant be" I said with a look of horror on my face.
"What's this? I thought you said she wore glasses?" Jimin asked me.
"She did-- I dont know how this happened"
The pictures in the laptop were Jisoo's, but the thing was she wasn't wearing any glasses in the pictures and they were taken in our school, her house and around Seoul too.
"What's wrong Rosé?" Jin asked me and I stood up.
"I'm not sure.. the pictures... they look weird" I pointed to the laptop and he picked it up.
"She did something. I just know it" Jennie seethed aand her mum looked away.
"Can someone tell me what exactly is going on here?" Dad got up from his seat and I sighed.

What's wrong with Jisoo?? Is she finally getting back at me for all those years I was mean to her?

"I think we should leave. It's clear that today is not a good time to talk on business" Jimin walked up to dad, still eyeing Jisoo's mum.
"Your son is right Mr Park. It's clear that your daughter isn't feeling too well at the moment so I would suggest you get her, some help" Jisoo's mum said and I felt hurt, not by her words. But the way Jisoo was looking at me.
"Mum.. they're our business partners" Jisoo told her calmly and she rolled her eyes.
"We'll leave now" Jimin said.
"Jisoo.." I was walking up to her but a buff guy got in my way.
"Let's go Chaeng" Jimin grabbed my wrist.
"Jisoo!" Tears were welling up in my eyes now and I let them fall.
"Lock the gates up once they're out, Junghwan" Jisoo told one the bodyguards and my entire body went numb.
"Rosé! Rosé, Rosé!" Jimin held me up as I lost my balance and almost fell. "Are you okay Rosé?"
"R--" Jisoo was about to call my name but she stopped herself.
She seemed to be asking if I was alright.
"I'm okay" I wasn't really replying to Jimin but to Jisoo.
She gave a meek nod and the bodyguard escorted us out.

Jimin's POV....
"So what you're telling me is that Jisoo was your prom date five years ago and that was the last thing that ever happened between you two?"
"Yes. What more do you want?" Rosé asked me, laid flat on her bed like a corpse...
"A gun" I replied.
"What do you need a gun for?" She sat up.
"To kill that Mrs Kim of course!"
"Jimin, you're an inspiration to millions of people around the world. People look up to you for hope and sometimes, fun. You can't just take a gun and kill a well known business woman who happens to be Jisoo's mum for that matter" She told me with a chuckle at the end.
"So, can I get I get James Bond to do it?"
"Jimin"
"Okay fine. But tell me something. What's wrong Jisoo? I thought you guys were cool" I asked her. If she wont let me delete Kim, I can atleast know this.
"We were more than cool. You can say we were hot" She was starting to get that look in her eyes.
"Ew" I said under my breath but she didnt seem to hear me or she didn't care.
"She was my life, she still is," She picked up a picture frame-- it had Jisoo's picture in it. "Jisoo meant alot to me, right from the beginning, she was someone I would never forget, not in this life or the next. And it was my fault I lost her.. if only I had acted earlier... or told her how I felt.." Her voice cracked and I noticed she was actually crying.
"Chaeng" I put my hand on her shoulder.
"But it's okay. Atleast I found her, right?" She asked me and I nodded.
"And that means there's still hope. Even if it's just a little bit of hope, I'll hold onto it... I will!" She suddenly hugged me and cried her out her heart.
I felt really bad for her.
She never really told anyone but she's been crying every single night ever since she realised Jisoo left her.
That's why I've decided to never love anyone; love is bad, it only hurts you, brings out that worst side in everyone. You can only get pain and nothing more from loving someone-- just look what it's doing to Rosé.
She's spending sleepless nights wondering why she had to lose Jisoo, why she had to be so deeply in love with her if she was gonna go, wondering if they'd ever meet again, wondering if her heart will ever stop aching when she's alone.
And now what? Jisoo is back but she's denying ever knowing Rosé...
Love is really bad.
"Don't worry Rosé, you've got your brother by your side" I placed my hand on her head to calm her down and she sniffled.
Her days of hurting are over from now on.