Come Back- 18

Jin's POV

Jennie and I have a big surprise for Jisoo that's sure to blow her away.
"Where is she?" I asked Jennie with a giggle.
"She's in her room, sleeping" She whispered.
"Follow me" I gestured to them and led them to Jisoo's room.
Jennie opened it and we snuck in.
"She's so adorable, my little pikachu" He cooed and I couldn't contain my joy.
"Jisoo yah? Wake up. We have a surprise for you" Mum tapped her gently and whispered.
"Mmhm? It's too early mum..." She groaned but sat up and rubbed her eyes.
"What?" She asked when she saw all of us?" Then we stepped away.
"Dad? Abba!" She jumped and hugged him.
"Dad.." She cried and he chuckled in his fatherly voice.
"I missed you so much pikachu"
"Why didn't you come back to Korea with me? Do you love Tokyo so much?" She hit his chest playfully.
"You know I had to handle the business over there Chu" He pinched her nose and she moved his hand away.
It's so comical how she's standing on her bed.
"But I promised I would come back to Korea soon, and here I am" He smiled at her and she returned.
"I told you he only came back for her. Daddy's favourite" Jennie told me in Korean and I nodded.
"Mommy's pet" Jisoo retorted and hugged Dad again.
"How's the issue you told me about in Tokyo?" He whispered to her and we were all ears.
"It's going great. We just need one final piece. The queen. Then it's checkmate" She whispered back to him.
"Like, what the heck?" Jennie exclaimed.
"I don't see any chess pieces" I said
"Me neither" Mom shook her head.
"It's a father and daughter thing" Jisoo said with her arm around his neck.
"I told you she's his favourite" I tapped Jennie's shoulder.
"But I'm your daughter too appa" Jennie got on the bed.
"No Jerry, it's a Pikachu appa thing. How's your Thai?"
"Okay-- oh.."Jennie nodded in astonishment.

"What are these people talking about?" I asked mom in korean.
"I don't know Jin, they might be going crazy" She replied in Korean.

Jisoo's POV....
After breakfast, dad and I went out for a game of golf. I'm terrible at golf-- we both are, but we just wanna have fun and spend time together.
He's my precious dad. I can actually talk to him about anything I feel like and he listens.
"So you're telling me Rosé's old girlfriend is the cause of this five year confusion?"
"Yes appa. But Rosé never dated her. She said Jihyo liked her but she wasn't interested so I guess she got mad and told mom half the truth" I explained to him.
"For five years, you were alone because of a desperate teenager and your own mother?" His voice cracked and I hugged him.
"Don't worry appa. I wasn't alone. I had you by my side in Tokyo. And you convinced mom to let me come back to Korea" I rubbed his shoulder and he smiled.
He put his arm around me and I felt safe, just like I do when I'm with Rosé.
"Appa, will you accompany us to my friends' wedding tomorrow?"
"Why not? Anything for you pikachu" He pinched my nose and I ruffled his hair.
His hair always felt so soft but a little spiky so I loved messing around with it ever since I was little.
I smiled and enjoyed his warm embrace.
I missed him so much, my little appa.
He's actually big but I love calling him little, it's a childhood habit.
"Has she proposed to you yet?"
"No. Not yet appa. But I'm sure she will, very soon" I told him confidently.
"I hope so. I've grown to trust her, trust that she'll always be there for my precious little girl" He said seriously.
"Don't worry appa. She won't let you down" I assured him and he nodded.
"You can meet her tomorrow. She'll live meeting you, mom doesn't really like her"
"Still about your prom night?"
"Yeah. I can't believe Jihyo is responsible for all this"
"What can you expect? If Rosé didn't stop loving you even after being apart for five years, who wouldn't want her?" He reasoned and I smiled.
"She's a good person" I said shyly and he chuckled.
"Stop laughing!" I scolded him.
"Okay, I will. Can I see you photo album?" He asked me warmly.
"Of course. But it's at home. Let's finish our game first" I said and pulled him up.
"Okay" He breathed and fixed his shirt.
"Maybe we can go shopping sometime later, I saw some shirts that you might like" I fixed his collar and he nodded.