Come Back- 11

Lisa's POV....
Jimin and I looked away as the cuffs were being placed on unnie's hands.
We just couldn't bear to see that. In fact, the only happy person here was Mrs Kim. She looked like she had being awarded a Nobel prize as the cuffs were locked.
"Thank you officer" She said pleasantly, a smile on her face.
"Wait" I said as the officer gestured for unnie to get into their van.
I walked up to her and looked straight into her eyes before hugging her tightly.
"We're gonna get you out, don't worry" I told her before breaking the hug and she nodded.
Jimin walked to us and gave her a hug too.
"Don't worry, okay? We'll get you out soon" He told her and she nodded.
"Bye" She said before she was led into the van by the police.
Mrs Kim smirked at us before getting into her car with her cohort of P.A that smirked at us.
We watched the cars drive away until we could no longer see them.
"Come on, let's go inside. We have to get unnie out" I told Jimin and took him inside with me.

Timeskip....
"Rosé got arrested? Why didn't you call us when it happened?" Dad asked, trying his best to not yell.
"We're sorry dad. But we should be thinking on how to get her out of there, she's innocent" Jimin said.
"You're right. We need a lawyer right now" Mum said softly, looking through her phone urgently.
"Jin! I know where we can get a good lawyer, Jimin, come with me. Mum, Dad, we'll be back in a while"

Timeskip....
Jimin's POV....
Lisa and I were on our way to Jisoo's house. Lisa said that Jin's boyfriend, Namjoon was a professional lawyer and he could help us get Rosé out so we should talk to Jin since none of us knew Namjoon.
"Are you sure Namjoon is gonna say yes?" I asked her.
"Why wouldn't he? We need his help and if he's dating Jin, he's got to be nice like him" Lisa said confidently and I laid my head against the headrest of my seat.
"Jim? What's wrong? You look glum, are you sick? I know it's not about unnie" I said, feeling his forehead up with my left hand while I drove with the right one.
"I.. I feel like I've lost something Lis" He said with a crack in his voice and I slowed down.
"Is it the Beyond The Scene?"
"No, BTS is fine. It's my personal life"
"Oh. What happened? You can tell me" I told him and I saw him taking a deep breath fromthe corner of my eye.
"It's Yoongi" He breathed.
"Yoongi? Who's he?" I asked.
"I also don't know Lisa. I met him while I was looking for Rosé and Jisoo. We clicked and he left because of me" He said sadly.
I pulled over and placed my hand on his.
"I'll help you find him if he really means that much to you, okay?" I told him and he nodded.
"Thanks Lis" "Just give me a pic of him and the address of the place you met him at" I smiled at him.
"Can I sketch it? I don't really have a picture.." "Sure" I said and continued driving.

Jin's POV....
Me and my sisters were having a pillow fight in the living room when a knock came on the door and Jennie threw herself on the sofa.
"Thank God!" She heaved and Jisoo and and I giggled.
"I'll go get it" I said and got off the couch to go open the door.
"Hi Jin" "Hey Jin hyung"
"Hi guys. Come in" I smiled and gestured for them to come in.
"Lili!" Jennie suddenly recovered and rushed to hug Lisa but Lisa wasn't as energetic.
"Lisa what's wrong?" Jennie asked her.
"Jimin, where's Rosie?" Jisoo got up and walked up to Jimin.
"She.." Jisoo looked worried when Jimin trailed off and wiped his face then ran his hand through his hair in a stressed fashion.
"Wait, I'll call her" Jisoo said and picked her phone up.
"Don't. Rosé's been arrested" Lisa said coldly and Jisoo's phone dropped to the floor.
"Unnie" Jennie left Lisa to tend to Jisoo who had dropped to the ground helplessly.
"Sooyaa.." I rushed to her and she started crying.
Lisa and Jimin knelt down in front of her.
"My mum did it, right?" Jisoo asked and Jimin nodded then Lisa explained everything and Jisoo laid against my chest as she did.
"Don't worry, my boyfriend is a lawyer. He'll get Rosie out, he even knows her" I told them and Jisoo nodded.
"That's why we came here" Jimin said and Jisoo picked up her phone but I took it from her.
"Use mine, I'll fix yours later" I told her and she took my phone then stood up to go call Namjoon.
"Thank you Jin" Lisa said but I nodded no.
"Don't say that Lisa. Rosé is our good friend even though we became friends in a weird way.. but anyways, she's my future sister in law" I booped her nose and she giggled then gave me a hug.
"You're leaving me and Jen out" Jimin said and he and Jennie joined our hug.
"Oppa, I've spoken to Namjoon, he said he'll handle it. He just needs my statement and he has it already" Jisoo said and handed me my phone.
"Don't worry Sooyaa, Namjoon is a professional lawyer. He's going to get her out, okay?" I asked her, cupping her cheek and she nodded.
"I have to go, I'll be back soon" She said and gently took my hands off her face then walked away emotionlessly.
"Jisoo" We tried to call her back but she didn't stop.

Jisoo's POV....
Only Rosé could understand the heart ache I was going through when I left the house.
I decided to walk so I could think more.

Am I being fair to the love I have for Rosé by shunning her publicly?

'What do you mean?'

'Fine you Chipmunk'

'So all this while, you were staying away from me.. for me?'

'Do you still want to cuddle?'

'Definitely after breakfast'

'Rosé? What are you doing? I have to do the dishes'

'I.. love you' 'I love you too'

A tear dropped from my eye and I looked around me.
"No, I'm not going to do my mom's bidding anymore.. not anymore. This time I'm going to take a stand fir the one I love. I won't let you down again Rosie" I told myself and covered my face with my hands.
I hailed a cab and got in then told him where I was headed.

Rosé's POV....
All I could think about was Jisoo after the cops put me in the prison cell.
For some reason, I couldn't stop feeling happy. My hopes for Jisoo and I being together seemed to have doubled.
The inmates stared at me like I had gone crazy but they said nothing abd I appreciated it because only Jisoo would get me.

'Do you still want to cuddle?'

'Definitely after breakfast'

'Rosé!'

'Yah, it's not like I'll be able to do that when we get to your house'

I smiled and hugged my knees to my chest.
"I love you so much Jisoo... and it's gonna be that way until the day I die" I told myself blissfully before dozing off.

Timeskip....
I was woken up by the sound of the cell being opened and I sat up quickly.
"Someone's here to meet you" The cop said and I got up and followed him.
"Jisoo?" I gasped and she hugged me immediately.
"Rosé!" She cried and I hugged her back, my tears falling and the cop left.
"Jisoo.. I missed you so much" I sobbed and she placed her hand on the back of my neck affectionately.
"I missed you too Rosé.. why did you let them take you, huh? You could have called me or Namjoon, but you didn't! I hate you, I hate you Rosé!" She complained tearfully while hitting me in the chest repeatedly but I cupped her cheeks and made her look at me.
"Going to jail is one of the little things I can do for you and our love Jisoo. So why would I call anyone to help me, hm?" I asked her and she calmed down.
"But why? It's not fair Rosé..." She started crying again and I hugged hsr to my chest.
"Shh, it's okay Soo. We'll be fine, trust me" I kissed her forehead and she pulled away to look at me.
Neither of us said anything for about a few seconds until she leaned forward slowly.
I snaked my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me then she connected our lips and kissed me passionately.
I could feel her sucking my bottom lip harder and I groaned. She wrapped her arms around my neck but I was surprised when she backed me to the wall and grabbed my collar tightly, all while still kissing me.
I pulled away and she laid her head on my chest.
There was a comfortable silence after that and I placed my chin on her crown.
"Rosé?" She called me quitely. "Hm?" I asked, playing with her hair. "Promise me that when we're out of here, we won't pretend anymore.."
"Soo--"
"Not anymore Rosé. We won't hide anymore. I'm tired of all this.. I just want to be with you Rosie... that's all I want" She hugged me tighter and I sniffled.
"Okay. You're right. We'll face everything together" I said and she pulled away to smile at me. "Thank you" She said and I pecked her lips.

Jisoo's POV....
I walked Rosé to the cell she was being detained in and she held my hand tightly.
"So, this is it" She smiled and I looked around. There were no cops around.
"Hey, psst!" She whispered to the girl in my cell.
"You're Kim Jisoo, Jennie Kim's sister!" The girl gushed.
"Yes. I need a favour" "Anything for you unnie" The girl said and Jisoo started whispering.
She was really good so I couldn't hear her.
"Okay, I'll do it. Annie?" The girl called and something was thrown in her direction. She caught it and used it to pick the lock of our cell then she came out herself.
"Ji--"
"Shh, I don't wanna hear it" She said and pulled me into the cell with her.