Come Back- 8

Rosé's POV....
Jisoo and I got to the kitchen but instead of letting her go so she could cook, I clung to her.
"Hey, I have to cook" She tried to pry my hands off her but I had a firm grip.
"No, don't you think we have to make up for those five years we spent apart?" I asked her.
"Yes, we have to. But before that, we have to eat, don't you think?" She asked me, touching my cheek with her hand and I leaned into her touch.
"No"  I refused bluntly. "We can make it work. I won't let you go" I rested my chin on her shoulder and she sighed.
"Fine you Chipmunk" She gave and literally made breakfast with me clinging to her like a koala.
"Do you still want to cuddle?" She asked and I glanced at breakfast.
"Definitely after breakfast" I let go of her and took a seat at the dining table.
"Slow down Rosie" She chuckled.
"Don't talk while eating" I said hastily and she laughed.
"If you say so" She shook her head and continued eating her food.
In a while, we were both done eating so we took the dishes to the sink.
Jisoo was about to start washing them but I held her hand.
"Rosé? What are you doing? I have to do the dishes"
"Not now. The cleaners will come around later" I put her hand in my shoulder and I held her waist, pulling her closer so she bumped into me.
"And what should I do until then?" She asked playfully.
"Only time can tell" I leaned closer to her, causing her to rest on the counter.
I was about to kiss her when my phone rang and she giggled.
"Next time, I guess, Chipmunk" She tapped my cheek and turned back to the dishes.
I sighed and went to my phone.
It's Lisa.
"Sis! You finally picked up! I'm so glad you're okay! Everyone's been looking for you and Jisoo unnie, are you two okay?" She rambled and I chuckled.
"Yes, we're okay--"
"You're together? Did anything happen?" She asked, lowering her voice.
"Lisa you're so shameless-- how can I tell you that kind of--" I wasn't done talking when Jisoo took the phone from my ear.
"Hey Lisa... no, nothing has happened.. yet... yes... we'll call you later... bye" She hung up and switched my phone off then dropped it on the table with a smirk.
"Now, where were we?" She asked, putting her arms around my neck.
"I thought you.."
"Shh, let's be selfish this time. This should only be about us, you and me" She said after pulling away and I nodded so she kissed me again....

Jennie's POV....
I woke up because of Lisa's high pitched screams and I thought something was happening to her but when I saw her seated on the sofa with an adorable grin on her face, I was both annoyed and Lalisa-d.
"You're together? Did anything happen?" She asked  and I realised she was on a phone call.
"Is that them?" I asked and she nodded so I walked up to her.
"Hey Lisa" "Jisoo unnie! Did anything happened?" Lisa asked and I slapped her arm lightly but found myself eager to know.
"No, nothing has happened.. yet" Jisoo unnie said and Lisa and I looked at each other with excited looks on our faces.
"Really?" Lisa asked, just to be sure. "Yes, we'll call you later"
"Okay bye"
"Bye"
"Yay!" Lisa and I held hands and jumped on the bed, bouncing on it.
"I've been waiting for this day since forever, Jennie!" Lisa squealed.
"Me too! I hope they get married and go on their honeymoon!"
"I know right-- hey, we're gonna miss the wedding then" Lisa said with a pout.
"Speaking of weddings, Jiwoo and Somin's wedding is coming up this week" I told her.
"That's true. We can all go to the wedding together, have some fun then plan a ChaeSoo wedding afterwards" Lisa suggested.
"Then, we can have a JenLisa wedding" I wrapped my arms around her neck, making my cutest face.
"Of course. But before that..."
"Lisa!" I giggled loudly as she pulled me down with her.

Timeskip....
Jimin's POV....
I woke up to the rays of the suns shining against my face and I rubbed my eyes.
I groaned when i felt something pressing against me.
I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi sleeping, with his head on my shoulder and I smiled.
I pushed his bangs back and he stirred. I continued pushing his hair back though.
"Good morning sleepy head" I chuckled and he looked up at me, looking tired.
"Jimin Min Yoongi" He smiled and I chuckled, ruffling his hair.
Something in him just made me feel like I knew him for a long time.
I looked down at our hands.
He must have noticed because he held my hand and looked up at me with one of his special smiles and I returned it.
He cuddled closer to me and I did the same to him.
"Feels like we've know each other since day one right?" He asked me and I nodded.
"Yeah. How did you know?"
"I can kinda feel it" He said. "I never believed in anything like feelings, you know? I always thought it was absolute bullshit that only weak people believed in. I thought that by falling in love, you only brought pain and suffering to yourself and nothing else" He told me bluntly.
"I thought love was an epitome of pain, suffering and heartache. I've always seen how my sister suffered because of the love she had for her friend... and, I didnt want to feel that kind of pain.. I was always running away from love. The only true love I believed in was the one I got from my fans, yeah, they truly love me and I'll always give them my best" I told him and i felt him hold my hand tighter.
"Yeah. It's strange how the people around you everyday don't give you as much love as the people who you perform for" He sniffled and I nodded.
"Do you think that you could ever give love a chance? Even if it's with someone new?" He asked, looking up at me and I stared back at him.

Could I?

Jisoo's POV....
I finally feel at peace now that I'm with Rosé. Being held in her arms is something I'll never forget. Her touch, it erased all my pain and my hurt from all those years we were apart.
I hugged her closer and raised my head up from her chest to look at her.
I tucked her hair behind her ear and she held my hand then kissed it.
Now I know that no one can stop me from being with Rosé. I never should have run away from her; she was all I needed and I was all she needed. But I was a coward and I ran away from the only person I truly loved.
Now it makes me wonder why I didn't run away when she was bullying me all those years ago but when she finally confessed her love for me.
I smiled at her and kissed her then laid my head back on her chest.
"I love you Rosé, I promise I'll never leave you again. From now on I'm gonna keep fighting for us and our love"
"I love you too Jisoo. I'm just glad that we're back together. That's all I want. And I'll do everything it takes to keep it that way. I don't care if your mum doesn't want us to be together" She opened up and I smiled.
"Don't talk about her now. I don't even want to think about going back to that house. Just cuddle with me, there's nothing she or anyone else can do about it" I told her and she chuckled lightly.

Jennie's POV....
Lisa dropped me off after calling Jimin to tell him that Rosé and Jisoo unnie are safe so he could stop searching for them.
I also called Jin and he was so happy I could tell from his voice. But he said he was going to meet up with Namjoon before coming home and all I said was "Enjoy your life" and i know why i said that.
He's gonna have a great time with Namjoon but I get to watch Mum break apart, piece by piece, wondering where Jjisoo unnie and Rosé are because I'm not telling right away. It's fun to watch her panic while Jisoo unnie finally has her peace back. I just hope we're not out of popcorn. Jin has a habit of watching movies at night, alot more than me.
"Do you really have to go? Can't you stay with me instead, please?" Lisa practically begged me as she pulled up at my house.
"Yes Lili, I have to. How else can I have the joy of watching mum panic over where Jisoo and Rosé are?" I asked her and she made that cute face.

Gosh, her eyes are so big!
But I have to stay strong!

So I looked away from her.
"Jennie?" She pleaded.
"No, Lisa--"
"Wait, stay here. I have an idea" She said and got out of the car, running go my house.
Aish, what's that girl up to?
It didn't take her too long to return and she looked happy.
"What did you do Lisa?"
"Watch" She gave me her phone and I could see my mum pacing around our living room.
"Lisa is this live?" I asked her.
"Yes"
"But how?"
"Remember I told you Dad and I were working on a new device? Well this it. And I thought, why not test it out in a real life situation?" She explained and I grabbed her face and kissed her.
"Thank you Lili! I love you!" I said and she smiled sweetly, watching me watch my mum with an evil smile on my face.
I guess I forgot Lisa was a genius.

Rosé's POV....
Jisoo and I had just finished taking our bath, together and she was drying her hair out with a towel while I sat on the bed, looking at her.
She noticed and came to sit beside me.
I took the towel from her and began to do it for her.
"I know there's alot of things you wanna talk about Rosé. You have alot of questions for me and I'm ready to answer them" She said and placed her hand on mine so could stop crying her hair out and she faced me.
"Why did you leave? After prom night.. everything we going so well and we even had our first kiss... w-why did you leave without telling me Jisoo?" I asked, my eyes feeling watery and she held my hands.
"I never wanted to leave you Rosé.. trust me, I didn't want to. My mum forced me to and I felt I had no choice because she threatened me... she.. she said if I didn't come with her she'd.. kill you"