Come Back- 16

Jisoo's POV....
Rosé took me home like I asked her. But other than that, nothing really happened. Judging from the look on her face, she was in a good mood, and probably had something she was planning to do. I just didn't know what it was, but if it's Rosé, I'm not worried.
I got in the house after saying bye to Rosé and the first person I saw was my mom.
"Hi mum" I greeted her cheerfully and she gave me a hug.
"Jennie told me you were out with Somin" She inquired after pulling away.
"Yes, her wedding is in a few days"
"Are you going?" "Yes, Jin, Jennie and I are all going"
"Can I come?" She asked, sounding hopeful and I was more than happy to hear that.

Maybe i can even ask her about Rosé.. just maybe.

"Of course you can mom. Somin and Jiwoo would love it if you came, thank you" I assured her and gave her a hug.
"Mum's coming to the wedding? That's even better!" Jennie gushed, coming down the stairs.
"I know right?"
"I think we need to go shopping" "I just went shopping with Somin" I complained.
"But we have to pick out a present for them, please? It would be a mother-daughters thing" Jennie explained and I looked at mom.
She gave me a nod.
"Okay, let's go"

Rosé's POV....
It was a little bit after ten when I arrived at Jisoo's house with Lisa.
What are we gonna do? What all naughty teenagers do.
"Did you bring the ladder?" I asked and shebrought out the ladder with a naughty giggle. "Nice" I took the ladder from her and headed to where Jisoo's window was. Lisa showed me where it was.
We placed the ladder against the house carefully then I climbed up.
"Keep watch, okay?" I told Lisa and she nodded.
I got to Jisoo's window abd saw her sitting on her bed, struggling to stay awake.
She had her photo album on her laps and she was looking through it fondly.
I rested my chin on my palm and stared at her lovingly.
I guess she noticed because she turned her head in my direction sharply.
She saw me and flinched.
"Rosé! What are you doing here?" She got off her bed to come meet me.
"I came to see you. I was missing you" I tucked her hair behind her ear and she blushed.
"Come in, someone might see you" She told me and I crossed the window to go into her room.
"Your room is beautiful, Jisoo, just like you" I looked around.
"T-thank you" She stammered and took a peek outside her room.
"Wait here, I have to get something" She smiled at me and left.
I sat down on her bed and picked up the photo album.

It must have taken alot of effort to make this.

I thought as I flipped through the pages.
We really look good together.
I found a picture of us and our friends on prom night.
I miss those crackheads.
Seulgi better show up for the wedding..
The sound of the door creaking open made me look up.
Jisoo was back and she had chicken wings with her.
"You still remembered?" I said, feeling overwhelmed by my feelings.
"I didn't forget anything about us, or you, Rosé. I can't forget" She smiled at me and was about to sit down but I pulled her so she sat on my lap.
"What if I forget?" I asked her, feigning seriousness.
She just smiled and pulled me in a for a kiss.
"Hopefully, that would make you remember"
"And if I don't?" I asked again and she blushed.
"Uhm..." She looked around nervously and suddenly grabbed a pillow to hide her legs with.

Oh, she's only wearing boyshorts... I haven't seen her wearing those before..

"Take it off, I want to see" I tried to take the pillow off but apparently shy Jisoo has a death grip.
"What do you want to see?"
"You of course" I pulled and she pulled.
"Why?" She said with one last push and I ended up falling on top of her.
She blushed and I smirked, taking the pillow away from her and I threw it to God knows where.
"Because you're even more beautiful when you're shy" I told her and she blushed.
"Stop it, you're making me blush"
"Only because it makes you look cute" I ran my thumb against her bottom lip.
She shuddered and I leaned closer to her.
I kissed her slowly and she groaned, pulling me closer.
We were still kissing when a knock came on the door.
"Oh no" Jisoo gasped and pushed me to the side. "You have to hide-- where did you come from?"
"The window" I went there but the ladder was gone.

Lisa.

"What's wrong?"
"The ladder's gone, I'll hide in your closet!" I whisper yelled and rished inside it, closing the doors quickly.

Jisoo's POV....
I made sure Rosé had gotten into my closet before opening the door.
"Jisoo, why did you take so long to open the door?" Mum asked me.
"I was sleeping, sorry mom" I apologised to her and she nodded.
"It's okay, I just thought I should check on you. I heard some sounds coming from the kitchen"
"Oh, it was me. I went to get water" I smiled a bit and she nodded.
"Okay, goodnight" She said and went away.
I locked the door and went back to the closet.
"Rosé, she's gone now" I shook her since she closed her eyes but she didn't move. "R-rosé?" I shook her but her head fell back.
"No... Rosé wake up!" I shook her with tears now in my eyes.

Did she suffocate?

"I'm so sorry... Rosé wake up or else I'll kill myself too" I shook her shoulders and she opened her eyes.
"You're not dead?" I asked her and she nodded no.
I hugged her and she ran her hand through my hair.
"Sorry, I was just pretending" She told me and I pulled away.
"Well go die then" I said angrily and walked away from her but she got out of the closet and stopped me.
"I'm sorry Soo, don't be mad at me.. please?" She back hugged me.
"Okay. Just don't do it again. What if I killed myself?" I turned to face her.
"Then I would follow you, wherever you go" She cupped my cheek and a tear cascaded down my face.
"Stop crying Jisoo" She wiped my tears away.
"I just love you so much.. I can't help it"
"I know, I love you too Jisoo" She hugged me and I felt her reach in her pocket.
I pulled away to see what she was doing and I saw that she had my old glasses in her hands.
"Rosé.."
"I brought this so you could wear it again" She held it in front of me and I was surprised by how neat it looked. Like I never wore it.
"Please?" She whispered and I nodded.
She smiled and gently put the glasses on for me.
"You look pretty, and cute too with those glasses"
"I thought you said you didn't like them?" I crossed my arms across my chest and she pulled me to herself.
"I love every part of you Jisoo, even your nerdy glasses. They make you look like a hot nerd" She whispered in my ear and I giggled.
"You're so silly Rosé" I looked away but wrapped my arms around her neck, holding the back of her head possessively.
"I know that look" She smirked and I chuckled then pulled her closer to me.
"Aww!" We stopped what we were about to start and turned to the window.
Jennie and Lisa were looking at us from the window with lovey dovey looks in their eyes and I pushed Rosé away.
"What's wrong with you guys?"
"Nothing. We were just, passing by" Lisa answered casually.
"And?"
"We decided to check on you guys. You know" Jennie ran her hand along Lisa's arm and I looked at Rosé.
"Don't worry. We'll be together soon Jisoo" She told me and slowly kissed me passionately.
I was surprised that she was doing this in front of them but I kissed her back anyway.
"See why I told you we should come, Jen?" I heard Lisa asking Jennie and Rosé pulled away.
"I love you" She breathed and I hugged her.
"I love you too my Chipmunk" Her collar muffled my voice but I knew she heard me.
"I root you guys so hard" Lisa said and I could help but tighten our hug.
"Mum? I can explain" I heard Jennie say and Rosé shifted but I didn't let go of her.
I just don't care anymore. And I locked the door before.
"They're safe now. So where do you think they should have their honeymoon Nini?"
"I don't know Lili. We'll decide that behind their backs" Jennie gave us a gummy smile and slapped Lisa a handshake.
"I should get going now Soo" Rosé said and I nodded.
She kissed my forehead then got off my bed and walked to the window.
Jennie patted her head and she helped her get in.
"Ahem" Lisa cleared her throat with a poker face and Jennie kissed her cheek.
"Goodnight Soo" Rosé waved to me and I waved back.
"Goodnight Rosie"