Come Back- 6

ROSÉ

I fell asleep on the sofa in my room with Jisoo's picture in my hands.

I woke up and found Lisa waiting by my side.

"Lili? What are you doing here-- argh" I think I might have a headache?

"Sit back down, I'll get you some pills"

"Okay"

In a few moments she was back with the pills and I took them.

"You should rest" Lisa told me and I nodded.
I
"Lisa" I held her back by the wrist as she made to get my breakfast which was on the table.

"Hm? Do you want something?"

"I need your help.." I began.

"Is it about Jisoo? I'll stop at nothing to get you two back together" She held my hands and I smiled.

"Thank you" I hugged her.

"Anything for you sis, anything" She rubbed my back.

A knock on the door made us pull apart.

"It's me, Jimin"

Lisa looked at the door, then at me.

"Do you wanna let him in?"

"Of course Lisa, he's our brother. Come in Jimin" I called and he came in, opening the door carefully.

"Chaeng, I'm s--"

"It's okay Jimin" I stood up and walked to him.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. We're siblings Jimin. It's natural for these things to happen and hey, you were only trying to help and you only did what you did because you couldn't bear to see me in pain. And that's what any good brother would do" I told him with a smile.

"That's really sweet of you" He rubbed his nape. "But Lisa and I made something for you" He added and Lisa smiled.

"I'll go get it" She said cheerfully and ran off.

"Chaeng, I really am sorry about what I did, now that I think about it, it was really indecisive and stupid of me" He held my hands and I held his.

"It's okay Jimin, really. You know I dont hold grudges" I told him and he smiled.

"I'm glad"

"I got it" Lisa walked into the room with a canvas.

I got curious as I saw it and Lisa handed it to Jimin.

"We got this for you, Lisa and I" He handed the canvas over to me and I turned it over to see Jisoo painted on it.

"We figured that since you no longer have any pictures of Jisoo, we'd make this for you" Jimin explained.

"Do you like it?" Lisa asked.

"I.. I don't even know what to say... it's amazing" I said finally and they sighed in relief.

"I knew you'd like it" Lisa said, giving Jimin a funny look.

"I'm glad you do" Jimin patted my shoulder and I smiled at the painting.

"It looks just like her. Thank you" I smiled cheerfully and they both hugged me.

My siblings can so sweet and thoughtful... I'm so lucky to have them in my life.

JISOO

It was very early in the morning when I took my photo album and left the house.

"Jisoo?" I heard Jin call me but I already decided that no one would stop me.