Come Back- 5

Also unedited...
Rosé's POV....

"Jisoo! Come back here! Where do you think you're going?" I giggled as I tried to stop her from running.

"What else can I do?" She laughed heartily and I threw a pillow at her.

"Rosé!"

"Come on Jisoo"

"You knocked my glasses off Rosé..." "I'm sorry Soo, I didn't mean too-- are you alright?" I went over to her and held her face in my hands.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to see your reaction" She put her glasses back on and smiled at me but i didn't return it. "Rosé?"

"No, I'm mad at you"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" She was starting to look worried and I started smiling.

"Cheer up, I was kidding" I pinched her cheeks.

"Rosé!" She started hitting me with pillows.

"J-jisoo-- JISOO!" I jumped awake and realised I was only dreaming. "No, no, no... it was all just a dream-- no...." I started weeping and clutched my pillow. "No..."
I looked around my room so I could see Jisoo's face but.. none of the pictures were there.

"Jisoo..." I got out of bed and looked around the room, searching for my pictures of Jisoo but they were all gone.

Now, you could see the walls of my room properly. Before, the walls were covered entirely by Jisoo's pictures but now they were gone. Even the framed pictures were missing.

All of a sudden, I could smell smoke in the air.

I got out of my room and rushed through the halls and down the stairs.

I saw Jimin pouring petrol on something he was burning.

"Ji--" I stopped myself when I saw one of my pictures of Jisoo in the burning pile..

Jimin saw me and stood still for a while.

"Rosé, this is for your own--"

"You're burning her-- Jisoo!" I ran past him to the burning pile and tried to put it out with my hands.

"Rosé, you'll get hurt! Stop!" Jimin tried to drag me away from the fire but I pushed him down.

"No! These are the only memories that I have left of her... and you're burning them.. why?" I cried, still trying to put out the fire.

"It's for your own good Rosé" He put his hand on my shoulder but I pushed his hand off and continued to put out the fire.

My palms burned alot due to the fire but I didn't care. I just wanted to get back what was burning within the fire.

Jimin just watched me with pain in his eyes while I continued to put out the fire.

The doorbell rang and Jimin went to open it.

"There are still some left.. I can save them"

"Rosé? What are you doing?!" I heard Jennie's voice but I wasnt sure if it was her.
"Chaeyoung! What are you doing?!" An older voice shouted, sounding worried.

After that, my vision blacked out.

JENNIE

I didn't understand what went wrong with Jisoo unnie yesterday when she met Rosé.
So I decided to go to their house today and talk to Rosé.