Come Back- 7

Rosé's POV....
I drove to my one of my family's many holiday homes.
I parked my car outside the house and went to the back.
I picked Jisoo up and took her inside, taking small glances at her every now and then.
I took her upstairs and laid her on the bed in my room.
She looked so pale..

What's happened to you Jisoo?

I placed my hand on her forehead and it was hot.
"What? You're burning up Jisoo.." I quickly went downstairs to get clean water and a towel.
I came back and she was still asleep.
I dipped the towel into the water and wringed it then placed it on her forehead, dabbing her face and forehead with it.
I stopped when her temperature was starting to cool down.
I put the bowl of water and the towel there.
I was looking at Jisoo, wondering what was wrong with her and if she really forgot me..
No, she couldn't. I can't even bear the thought of it. She's just punishing me for all those years before and I do deserve it.
I held her hand in mine. Hers was much smaller and it amused me as I smiled at her sleeping face.
"But this a very cruel punishment Soo. Couldn't you chosen something else, hm? It would have been better if you rendered me handicapped than forgetting me. Atleast if i had been handicapped, you would still remember me and all our most memorable together and you would have still loved me... you would have loved me.." I started sobbing as I held her hand and I was about to let go and wipe my tears when I noticed what she was holding tightly in her other hand.
I reached over and took it from her. It was like some sort of book-- wait, it's a photo album.
I stood up and opened it.
I looked through it and realized it contained pictures of me.. and her, together. Just the two of us.
No one else was in this photo album. It must have taken alot of effort to create.
I was still looking through the pages when my hand pushed a sticky note out.
I bent down and picked it up. It was in Jisoo's handwriting.
I sat down and leaned against the bed.

I know things are finally going as they should between the both of us now but I'm sorry I have to hurt you by leaving you alone now.. I don't want to but I have to.. I'm sorry Rosie...

It stopped there.
This means Jisoo didn't leave because she hates me... she was forced to leave.
"But why?" I asked no one in particular.
I placed the note back and hoped to to find my answers inside the photo album.
I was still looking through the pages when I came upon Jisoo's handwriting again. This time, under my picture.

I never thought I'd see you again, atleast not like this. But I'm glad I did see you anyway, it's better than nothing, right? I'm sorry I lied to you my love, I'm really sorry. I just hope you can forgive me.. maybe someday, we can talk things out and you'll know why I did what I did. But for now, just know that I'll never stop loving you.

I snapped the album shut at that.

She still loves me.. why did she lie to me then--

"Rosé... please come back? Don't hate me.. I.. I still love you..." As soon I heard Jisoo say those words behind me, I turned to look at her. "Don't go.. I still love you.. no.." I started crying as I saw her struggling in her sleep.
"I love you too Jisoo" I held her hand and she squeezed mine. "And I wont hold back anymore" Iii wiped my tears away.
I got into the bed with her and put my arms around her, back hugging her and I feel asleep not too long after.

A/N: Damn you thought 🙄😂

Meanwhile....
Jin's POV....
I got up to do my early morning workout when I heard the door to Jisoo's room creaking.
I stopped what I was doing to go check on it.
"Jisoo?" I called her name as I got to the door but the sound of the front door being flung open stopped time from knocking on Jisoo's door.
I ran as fast as I could but I saw no one then.
Then I noticed a figure about Jisoo's height running like that's what it was born to do.
"Jisoo!" I tried to catch up but she was too fast and far gone.