Come Back- 13

Rosé's POV....
"Prom night? What did you find out on prom night?" I asked Jisoo's mum and she looked at me with reddened eyes.

Flashback....
Five years ago....
Jihyo's POV....
Rosé still ignored me!
After all this while she still hasn't gotten over Jisoo!
I tried to ask her to dance with me but she refused.
What does Jisoo have that I don't? She's just a nerdy girl but I'm stylish.
I even tried wearing glasses once but Rosé never acknowledged me. It was like I didn't even exist.
I've been madly in love with Rosé ever since I was eight but she... she never looked at me unless she was forced to.
I thought thaf by being in the same school, we could have a connection- we almost did but Jisoo just had to cone into Rosé's life and me? I faded away, as usual.
Even my room is covered with Rosé's pictures, every moment of her that I can find gets framed on my walls, making my room a paradise.
But I can't take this anymore.
I decided to go and tell Rosé how I really felt about her but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her kissing Jisoo. My heart broke into a thousand pieces and I started crying.
I could almost feel my chances with Rosé fading away forever.
But I won't give up. I took a picture of them and made my way to the principal's office.
No one was in there so it was too easy for me to get Jisoo's mom's number from the confidential files.
I got the number and headed out.
"Let's see how you two get together now, Rosé and Jisoo" I smirked and sent the picture to Mrs Kim, along with all the other pictures my friends took when Rosé and her girls pranked Jisoo.
Almost immediately, I got a phone call.
"H-hello?" I said nervously.
"It's Dara Kim. Who are you and how do you know my daughter?"
"I'm Park Jihyo," I got an idea and stood to my full height to get some confidence. "Rosé Park's girlfriend"
"Girlfriend? Why is she kissing my daughter in the picture you sent?"
"She's broke up with me so she can deal with Jisoo. As you already saw in the pictures, Rosé always bullied Jisoo. But one day, Jisoo stood up to her and it made her mad so she wants her revenge on her. Rosé is no good for your daughter, she only wants to use her for revenge and break her heart" I told her.
"No.. my daughter... how do you know all this?"
"Isn't it obvious Mrs Kim. Take my advice and keep Jisoo as far away as you possibly can from Rosé or she'll get broken" I smirked and hung up before she could say anything else.

End of Flashback....

Rosé's POV....
Mrs Kim was already crying by the time she finished telling us what happened.
"Jihyo... how could she?" I felt tears trickling down my cheeks.
"Admit that she's right! If it weren't for her God knows what Jisoo would have been hoing through right now" Mrs Kim glared at me.
"She's not going to admit anything because I trust her with my life, mom" Jisoo said boldly and I could feel her mom staring daggers at me as I looked at Jisoo.
"Then you've left me with no choice Jisoo. You obviously can't see my love for you, I'm only trying to watch out for you" Mrs Park said but Jisoo looked away from her.
"If you mean it you would asked me about Rosé. You would have at least spoken to me before sending me off to school in Tokyo. You would have told me you're sorry for seperating me from the ones I love" Jisoo sobbed and her mom looked down.
"You have to chose between Rosé and--"
"I chose Rosé" Jisoo said coldly, looking straight into her mom's eyes. "I no longer wish to be around you, mother"
"Jisoo, she's--"
"I don't want to hear it Rosé" She said and turned around to leave with me.
"If you leave today, you won't be able to come back again Sooyaa! Think about it!" Her mum shouted painfully but Jisoo just walked out of the house with me.
"Jisoo, wait" I stopped walking and so did she but she didn't turn to meet me.
"I know you're angry right now but she's your mum, please give her another chance, for my sake, please"
"Rosé she threatened to kill you. And that's something I don't think I can forgive. Of course she's my mom, and I've always respected her and listened to her, but was she ever there for me? Does she even know that my favourite colour is purple and not blue?" She asked me sadly and I couldn't hold back my tears so I pulled her to myself and hugged her.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know" "I just want to be with you now Rosé"
"Me too. But I don't want you to be away from your mother. Please give her one more chance Jisoo" I pulled away from her and folded my hands.
"Rosé don't do that" "I've always had my parents by my side.. i don't want you to miss out on having a mom" I pleaded and she hugged me.
"Okay, I'll go back to her. But I'm only doing it for you" She pulled away and wiped my tears.
"Thank you" I smiled and kissed her forehead.
She held my hand and went back in with me.

Jisoo's POV....
As soon as I walked back in, I saw my mom sitting on the floor, cryimg with my framed picture in her hands.
I went to her and knelt down in front of her, holding her shoulders and she looked up at me sharply.
"Jisoo? You came back.. I'm really sorry. You were right. Please don't the house.."
"I'm not going to leave, mum. I'm also sorry too. I shouldn't have spoken to you the way I did, can you forgive me?" I asked her and she nodded then hugged me quickly.
It's been a long time since my mom hugged me like this..
"I'm so sorry dear.. I promise I'll change. The thought of losing you really made an impact on me... I'm sorry" She said sincerely and I nodded, hugging her tighter.

Thank you Rosé...

Timeskip....
Mrs Kim's POV....
After what happened today, I promised myself to always make my kids top priority. I also noticed that Jin and Jennie warmed up to me. Jennie even fed me with her own hands and Jin told me about his work, he's a top surgeon.
And Jisoo, she made dinner and I realised she really knew everything about me, even my favourite meals.
After dinner, Jin suggested that we watched a family drama but we ended up falling asleep together in the living room.
I realised that we were still in the living but I saw that Jisoo was sleeping on my lap while the other two rested their heads on my shoulders so I decided to go back to sleep with a smile on my face.

Is this what a family feels like?

Now I know what I was missing out on.. this was why my kids were so mad at me
I've realised my mistake and I'll make sure nothing breaks ny family apart again.

So, all is well.
-The Jihyo part made the chapter short-- oh and this reminds me, Jihyo is only mean in this book but in real life we all now she's one of the most sweetest humans, okay?

Come Backजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें