Chaos

Saphire:

In the distance I heard a loud crack, and I could see a wave of fog break from where I sat on the hill sitting vigil for my lost of four pups. Only four remain, but surely they would make it through the rest of winter. A loud snarl from far away reached my ears and I braced myself as a strong gust of wind blew directly towards me. The wind was so strong I could feel it through my dense winter coat. So the fight had begun.

Jinx:

The wolves raced across the river with ease. 

"Don't be intimidated by size, there fighting skills will be delt with ease" shouted above the rogue wolves who were snarling and growling loudly. They ran towards us as their feet hit land, and I suddenly charged. The momment I charged everyone beside me charged. There was space between me, and the enemy. Fear flooded my body, and felt the urge that almost made run the other way, but I didn't. There was a brief momment of nothing, I didn't hear a thing, only my paws hitting thr ground, and finaly I heard the snarl of fury as I lunged for the nearest wolf. I heard snarls, growls, and yelps all around at once. I hit the ground rolling in a tangle with a large brown-red furred wolf. A loud yelp escaped it's muzzle when I landed on top and dug my teeth into its neck. I heard a yelp behind me from Buckeye, bood dripped down his back leg. He reared up on his hind legs, backing up dodge an attack, and lunged. His teeth tore into his opponents shoulder. To keep the wolf from twisting and biting at him I lunged, and dug my teeth into the wolf's neck. It fell over within a few seconds. The rogue's kept coming, and I noticed something moving within the mass of bodies, but not something, but someone. I ignored it thinking it was nothing, and focused my mind on fighting. 

Something landed on me and I felt the hot breath of another wolf snapping at my neck. I twisted and rolled furiously when I felt teeth yank hard on my fur. I yelped in pain, and finally worked up the strength to kick the wolf off and attack. When I lifted my head up from the now dead wolf I starred at the top of the hill behind us. Below was the camp, and on top of the hill was a wolf with brown fur. It's yellow eyes starred at me, and then turned blood-red.

"Brownie" I whispered the name. An old pack member that had left when I rejected her for my true mate, Saphire. She gave me a mischievious smile and disappeared down the hill.

"No!" I yelped and began to run through the mass of bodies when I felt sharp teeth on my tail. I would have to fight my way out to get back to the camp, but the question was would I make it in time?

Saphire:

A moss-like, flowery scent reached my nose. Makita had left to see help out Berry, so I stretched and stood up to greet the Willow-Grass refuge. I left and exited the snowy outside, and sniffed the air only for the cold air to burn my nose. I frowned, Makita wasn't out here, but... but then a new scent reached my nose. My eyes widened when I located the source of the scent. There lying in the snow was the bloody scent, Makita! Her tanish black and brown fur was stained heavily with blood. I dashed foreward, forgetting about the mossy scent when something slammed into me. I heard the sound of teeth clicking and I immediately saw huge jaws snapping at me. With a burst of strength fueld by my fear I struck out with my paws and nocked my attacker backwards. The huge brown fured wolf snarled furiously, its eyes glowed red and I realized the mossy-scent was coming from this wolf. 

"Brownie" I called to the wolf.

"So you remember me? I thought the high and mighty luna would have forgotten, but perhaps I was wrong" Brownie snarled.

"I wouldn't have forgotten you, and I don't think of myself high and mighty" I replied.

"Good because your not. Your just a lonely rogue wolf. You were never meant to be an alpha, you came here a rogue and always shall be" Brownie snarled in response. She began to walk around me, trying to get behind me, but I made sure I faced her with a bold and dominant stance.