The Start of The Beginning

The rogue wolves returned to the other side of the river to the old Moonshire's pack territory. They were perminantely destroyed, never to be the same again. The Willow Grass pack territory remains and empty territory, and refuges from what was the Moonshire pack joined the Ice Lake Pack. Jinx was given the same blessing that Sapphire was given at the end. Wolves were wounded, but no fatal casualties to all's great appriciation.

Sapphire:

"One girl, and three boys" Berry declared. She stood over Makita's new pups and helped her clean them. I walked out to deliver the news to Makita's mate, Monty.

"I'm so proud" Monty said, he sighed softly. The wolf had been very anxious when Makita called to Berry that her pups were coming. I heard yipping behind me and suddenly four wolves lept on me, four small wolves. I felt someones fur brush against me, it was only Jinx.

"How are you feeling?" Jinx asked me.

"Tired, but I'm okay" I told him.

"How's Ryder and Venom, and Buckey and Poppy?" Sapphire asked.

"Okay, Ryder pulled a muscles in his leg again, Buckeye's eyes were scratched, and Poppy's front left paw is broken. Venom fought well, she only recieved a few scratches and cuts in the entire battle she fought in against the rogue wolves" Jinx told me. I nodded my head,

"She's a fighter" I replied. I looked around, seeing Poppy and Buckeye walking out of the Medicine den together. Buckeye couldn't see because his eyes had been bandaged. Poppy leaned on Buckeye for walking support and Buckeye relied on Poppy for sight. The two were laughing about something. Venom and Ryder were no were to be seen; although, I saw the two of them disappear into the forest.

"How big do you think this pack could become?" I asked Jinx.

"Well lets see, we know Venom will probably have pups in a few months. Poppy wants pups, and she has such a kind-heart. She and Buckeye will do a fine job raising a litter together. Then the others, the wolves from Moonshire and WillowGrass" Jinx told me.

"Are they staying?" I asked. Jinx nodded his head.

"Perhaps twenty wolves, and more" I realized. Jinx nodded his head,

"I'll need you by my side" Jinx told me, he looked at me with eyes full of loving compasion.

"I'll be there, if you'll be there" he told me.

"I'll be with you" I replied, and grinned. I looked at my own two paws, wondering.... 'My legacy shall live on through Flame and I, what had Brownie meant by that? I have a feeling I know, but I don't want to think that' I thought.

"Something troubling you?" Jinx asked.

"No, nothing troubles me. I'm just fine knowing that our pack shall survive" I told Jinx, but I still thought about it. Yes I was glad that the pack would survive, but I wasn't happy that the rogue pack would survive with Viper, the old rogue leader alive who was more than likely raising Brownie and Flames pups, Brownie's legacy, that's what she must have meant. Would there be trouble in the future? Perhaps, only the Ice Lunars would be able to tell, but until then Jinx and I's pack would survive and become much stronger, and we'd be ready fo what ever gets thrown at us. We are the wolves of the Ice Lunar pack.

"Thank you so much for sticking with me and my pack till the end" I and Jinx said to the reader :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's finished, I felt like if I ended it with the last chapter it would leave too much hanging so it it had to have a final conclusion.

Thank you so much for staying with me to the end of the book

Okay your probably asking, will there be more well in time there may I can't promise a whole nother book to add on immediately, so check out some of my other books :)

Rate: 1-10 (worst-best)

Thanks for reading

Enjoy reading, writing, and life :)