Tension

Jinx:

I sniffed around the border looking for strange scents. Thankfully nothing. I really don't feel like an encounter with a rogue or moonshire wolf. My nose twitched at the scent of another packs border patrrol. I scent marked the border one last time before heading back to camp. My fur has been standing on end I just can't relax. I suppose it's because I'm worried about Sapphire and she's really, really emotional about a lot. Berry says it'll probably be another week or so till our pups arrive. The news of them comming soon just makes me more anxious though. Pups in the middle of winter was not a good time. Especialy not now with our rivalry with the rogue and moonshire pack. I have been worried about the Willow Pack.  I don't know if they're sidding with the rogues and moonshire. If they are though it would mean we were in danger. The bushes rustled slightly bringing me back to focus. I crouched down incase it were an intruder. I pounced on the furry white hare and snapped its neck. Ryder was returing with an artic fox for he and Venom to share, same as Buckeye and Poppy.

"You hungry Sapphire?" I asked my mate. She shook her head.

"Are you sure, shouldn't you eat more?" I asked. Berry said to make sure she eats enough.

"I'm not hungry, must I repeat myself?" she snapped. I shrugged and lay my head on my paws. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap can you ever forgive me? I'm so sorry" she whimpered laying next to me.

"Course I can" I said licking her muzzle. It was always anger then sadness, sadness to happyness then repeat. She lay on her side, then rolled over, then got up and left the camp. I growled frustrated with her. I stood up and followed her to make sure she didn't wander to close to the border.

Sapphire:

With Ryder and Venom talking, same as Poppy and Buckeye talking very loud it was getting on my last nerve. I stood and left the camp to find a quite spot near the river. There was a very small den around there that I used to hide in when Brownie was around. It was comforting and quiet. I slipped through the entrance and up into the wide den space to lay down. The sound of someone sniffing around outside reached my ears. I growled a warning to who ever it was. I wasn't in the mood to be bothered. My side itched and then my ear, so I rolled over to find a comfortable side to lay on. I stood up and starting digging to smooth out the dirt I lay on. I whimpered in pain that waved through my body. I lay down in the quite den trying to get comfortable through the pain.

Jinx:

I heard her growl so I stayed out of her way. I starte pacing up and down outside the den. Was she mad at me? Did I do something wrong? I couldn't understand why she didn't want me around, and I found it very frustrating. Inside the small den I could hear her whimpering in pain. I sat outside the den, waiting for her to alow me to enter (did I spell "alow" right?) 

It wasn't until dawn did she let me in, and what a suprise I had.